The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Simple ESP card reading system (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
417 Posts

Profile of Paradise
This looks interesting.

Any comments?

http://www.mindillusions.co.za/simplereading.htm
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3066 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
An excellent (and simply intuitive) ESP Card reading system by Bob Neale was published in Burger and McBride's book, Mystery School.

If you have it, there's really no point in buying this one. And if you don't have it, I'd recommend it. The contributions, which also include those of Dan Harlan, Alain Nu, Max Maven, and others, are quite wonderful.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), and contributor to the ebook GOLD: When It HAS To Be Performance GOLD -- all at Penguin.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Alan asked me to preview his book, and I must say that Neil's advice above is made with incomplete data. (Sorry Neil.)

In my opinion, having the Mystery School book (also being a friend of Bob Neale's) and having read a version of Alan's book, this book is a very good purchase for anyone wanting to add the Zener cards as an Oracle to thier reading arsenel.

Alan takes the premis originally outlined by Rudy Hunter in MAGICK issue 413, and reworks and expands it to a complete system. His text is a progressive learning tool that starts you out with simple single meaning for the card with memory tools to assist in learning, sample readings, then adds aditional meanings and explanations, building the system is easy to digest and understand chunks. He does the same with the sample readings, each one is built up and expanded upon from the previous section.

This is a well priced manuscript, if you can use it. My advice, if you want to expand you reading systems to include the Zener cards, pick up this manuscript.

Tony
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3066 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
I'll defer to Tony on this.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), and contributor to the ebook GOLD: When It HAS To Be Performance GOLD -- all at Penguin.
psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
Thanx for the kind words Tony. Much appreciated.

This is a complete, easily-learned system with which to give card readings using ESP cards. The system is also designed to help you develop your intuition and reading skills. As such there are no tricks or effects that would interest a magician or mentalist, except if you would like to begin giving a short reading with the ESP card effects you already do - or if you're interested in learning a simple system.

Chet Cox has also reviewed my ebook here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......59&1

Regards

Alan
psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
5 Days left and then the introductory price of $20 goes up.

Response and reviews have been wonderfull so far, including this one:

http://www.jheff.com/Simple_ESP_Card_Reading.html

If you have been considering to make a purchase but have some questions first, please feel free to PM me.

Thanx

Alan
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I wasn't aware there were two threads on this...as my hair line retreats so do my neurons it seems.

On the other thread I mentioned how much I liked this. Then, out of the blue, I got the updated version just because I had the first version.. That has never happened to me before.

Great product and exemplary service....
psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
LOL, thanx again Mota. Your receding hairline and neurons have absolutely nothing to do with this second posting... or the third generated by myself in the Bizarre corner. I'm not sure who initiated this one, but Chet started the other in ebooks. And I just wanted to make sure the folks in Bizarre were privy to the ebook since I have this nasty habit of only visiting two rooms myself here at the Café to view posts (I personally don't like too much choice and rather stick to the areas that interst me most).
As to your hairline, we share another thing in common... you have seen my photograph on my website haven't you? Well, fair not, I've heard "chicks dig it"... something about evolution and man not needing hair and being a sex machine... or just wishful thinking on my part Smile. Anyway, thank you for your comments once again.

Alan
psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
Due to unforseen circumstances (meaning this is a quick note and I'll be back home only later to make the relevant changes to my website)...

This will be the last day for The Simple ESP Card Reading System at $20. Tonight at midnight (1 October) the price goes up to $25.

Thank you to everyone for their continued support.

Alan

http://www.mindillusions.co.za/simplereading.htm
H2Odesign
View Profile
Regular user
the Armpit of the Panhandle
191 Posts

Profile of H2Odesign
Quote:
On 2006-09-08 15:25, Neil Tobin wrote:
An excellent (and simply intuitive) ESP Card reading system by Bob Neale was published in Burger and McBride's book, Mystery School.

I'm just getting into this form of cold reading, has anyone used this Systematic Stimulation of Creativity for giving readings?
Larry
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12587 Posts

Profile of John C
I have all of Alan's stuff. I am more of a collector of GOOD manuscripts in this venue but all of his manuscripts are top notch. I especially like the Palmistry Quickies as they are super basic for a guy like me to get started with.

Not to discount Bev's palm stuff though. I have his as well and they are also top notch but I personally need to graduate to them. I am glad I purchased both books.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2394 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Those of you with an interest in adding Zener (ESP) card readings to your list of skills might find value in SymTutor, the latest addition to my series of free "tutor" pages for practicing reading skills.
"Calculated Thoughts" is available at Vanishing Inc. and The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10773 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
All of Doug's stuff is gold!

Also, Scott Grossberg's BAUTA is a great resource for a system using almost anything - primarily Tarot but he goes into palm and ESP symbols too!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
Hi Guys.

Do you know how I can get in contact with Alan with regards his esp ebook, as I just made a purchase for it, from his site and after payment it did not give me a download link, it just said it was broke.

Many thanks Lee
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
All sorted, me being a little impatient!!!!!! Simple ESP Card reading is great stuff just what I have been looking for!!!!!!! Bravo!!!!
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4399 Posts

Profile of Paul
Rudy Hunter also discusses his system (with the inclusion of the colored ESP cards) on the DVD of ESP card effects he and Marty Grams filmed, but I liked it instantly on first reading it in Magick many years ago.

Paul.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Paul, I'm with you 100% on Magick. Also, Bob Neale wrote a wonderful chapter in MYSTERY SCHOOL that gets better and better each time I read it.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Simple ESP card reading system (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL