The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Just funny!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1634 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Very funny BUT........ it wouldn't work with most of the pages I tried. I got this "An error occurred trying to access the remote page. The page may be missing, or the server might be temporarily unavailable” message on most attempts.

The Amazing Jonathon has a similar prank on his site. Smile

JIM
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
It works....

Here is what it says normally at http://www.axtell.com ... Welcome to Axtell Expressions your source for amazing puppets, ventriloquist figures, stage puppets, unique magic items, AxTrax Routines on CD, instructional materials and much more!

Browse around Axtell Expressions and you'll soon learn ventriloquism, visit our video studio, talk with Axtell customers in our forum and check out our on-line catalog and occasional auctions!

AXTELL + YOU = SUCCESS

Helping the world laugh - one funny puppet at a time!

Elmer Fudd Filter.....

Wewcome to Axteww Expwessions youw souwce fow amazing puppets, ventwiwoqwist figuwes, stage puppets, uniqwe magic items, AxTwax Woutines on CD, instwuctionaw matewiaws and much mowe!

Bwowse awound Axteww Expwessions and you'ww soon weawn ventwiwoqwism, visit ouw video studio, tawk wif Axteww customews in ouw fowum and check out ouw on-wine catawog and occasionaw auctions!

AXTEWW + YOU = SUCCESS

Hewping the wowwd waugh - one funny puppet at a time!
Glad you liked it!

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
That's a riot!!! I tried it with my own site and The Magic Café.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Just funny!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL