The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss Angel's book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4826 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Thanks Beth for completing the quote. I never heard the original, only the part I mentioned. Looking back, now that I've heard the entire quote and the thoughts behind it, I suppose I could have something better to make my point.

Posted: Sep 24, 2006 2:13pm
How's this? "I've heard you can fight fire with fire, but last time I did that I nearly burned the house down. Next time I'll try water."

So, if complaining as loud as the exposers doesn't seem to be working, I'm suggesting silence. Don't let it get to us. When they figure out it's no fun anymore they'll go on to pick on someone else.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
278 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:
On 2006-09-24 14:13, Dave VanVranken wrote:
How's this? "I've heard you can fight fire with fire, but last time I did that I nearly burned the house down. Next time I'll try water."

So, if complaining as loud as the exposers doesn't seem to be working, I'm suggesting silence. Don't let it get to us. When they figure out it's no fun anymore they'll go on to pick on someone else.

LOL much better Dave. Hey if they pick on you just let me know. I'll beat'em up for you. GRRRRRRRR Smile
"All creative art is magic, is evocation of the unseen in forms persuasive,enlightening, familar, and surprising."
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4826 Posts

Profile of Dave V
"Your big brother huh? I got something better. I got Beth!"
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
How about the book?

anybody bought it and has a review on it?
Guardian452
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego
209 Posts

Profile of Guardian452
Its not out yet
Hey, what can I say

O YEAH

www.myspace.com/jeffmagicman

add me, talk to me....if you add me send a message telling me what your screen name
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
When it will be available?
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4826 Posts

Profile of Dave V
It's available on pre-order here
DAMDAM
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of DAMDAM
I just pre-order my copy today, I want to read what mr angel has to say... I think it will be fun.... :o)....
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
yes, tell us what you think about it!
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Now... is the book out yet ?
Bendy
View Profile
Elite user
Winter Garden, Florida
491 Posts

Profile of Bendy
The current scheduled release date for the book is May 1, 2007.
fabian
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of fabian
While yes, many people have seen the episodes of Mindfreak where things are exposed, the real truth is that most people have not. The show is not a network TV blockbuster where everyone has to see each episode. Yes, there are a lot of viewers, but you are acting like the tricks were exposed on the biggest tv shows ever. The amount of people who saw the exposure is small, especially in the grand spectrum of people out there.
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
Still, he shouldnt expose anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss Angel's book (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL