The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Custom gaffs makers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

denis_gbrg
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
162 Posts

Profile of denis_gbrg
Hi,

Who is doing custom gaffs? only Todd Lassen, J. Schoolcraft and Roy Cueppers?
Anyone else?

Not that I don't like the quality of their work,
but to get to the point when it actually gets done
or at least get a reply by email seems an impossible task.
Weeks before email replies, months to get something small done.

Please Help!!!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
??

I looked up the number of two of them and not two minutes later had said hello to the wife and also to the expert machinist and magician. Just a couple of minutes.

I suspect that is also the case for the other few folks who do such work. All sociable and aware of customer service.

:)
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Full Deck
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Full Deck
I've done business with Jamie Scoolcraft and have never found it to be a problem dealing with him. The few times that he did not answer the phone, I left a message and a short time later he returned my call. When placing an order, it was filled and received within a week or so. I have found him to be professional and very prompt.

Full Deck
jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1181 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
Jamie had a problem with email a few weeks back - I got a message saying he'd discovered a backlog of unanswered and apparently lost emails.

Before that he was a bit slow responding to an initial enquiry email but full of apologies when I prodded him gently. Subsequently very good - eg when flipper got stuck closed he gave advice by return.
Jolyon Jenkins
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I recently ordered a deans set and flipper from jamie..... I talked to him on the phone and took 15 mins to answer my questions and he was super super nice....
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Also id add that I sent him some follow up emails and he prompty answered all of them
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1283 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Same here, prompt replies and upfront information. Consequently I have a lot of confidence in Jamie.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
I found it best to call Todd directly by telephone. I get him right away. Sometimes he's late with emails.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
I'm usually able to reach Todd by phone as well.

Regards, Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Custom gaffs makers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL