The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Braco's floating ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JosephKerr
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
383 Posts

Profile of JosephKerr
I love magic and that includes novel concepts and performances.
Yes this manuscript was a little expensive but I don't feel tha it was very misleading. I advertised a floating silver ball with no threads and no cover and it delivered a method that I never would've come up with.

I think its a great idea and it looks pretty good. Yes it takes practice and presentational skills but C'mon!

If you are going to be doing stage are parlor show and you need to create this type of effect this is worth reading AND putting together. If nothing else it will get you thinking.
"Challenge Your Reality"
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
It's been a long time that I've seen such negative feedback. I think the first time I saw it, it advertised for $45.00. Is the manuscript and idea that bad? I've yet to see a product receive so many negatives.

Come on....is it that disappointing? I've paid money for refined ideas that lead to fantastic effects only after combined with showmanship and tons of practice.

This sounds insane but I'm tempted to get a copy just to see how bad it is if any.
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Hey guys;

I seem to see quite a bit on this effect review, and text wise. But I have yet to see it performed. There are many effects out there that you buy with a good price tag, and you think it isn't all that great until you've given it a try, with proper rehersals and set up. This may be one of them...maybe not. Anyone ever actually used it or have a vid?

Matt
haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
I doubt if Braco himself could make the effect as described in his own manuscript work. Its just an idea, an idea that does not work practically at least.

In fact, I'd be interested in seeing Braco or his friend Bill Palmer who seems to want to defend this garbage build and perform this effect as described in the booklet.

How can you take money for some pie in the sky method you thought up but never built and never did yourself?

I have a new method for floating a ball which requires a twenty thousand dollar
electro magnet. Though I've never done it, hey it might work, so I'll be selling my booklets describing the effect for 59.00$ next month.

I'll keep everyone posted...

Steven
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Braco's floating ball (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL