The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 inch Plastic Jumbo coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

philmitchell
View Profile
New user
UK
27 Posts

Profile of philmitchell
Does anyone know where you might be able to buy 3 inch plastic jumbo coins? I remember some years ago seeing these at a convention and now am unable to find them.
Any help appreciated.

PM
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Check out Jumbo Plastic Coins.

Look about a fifth of the way down on this other page at Jumbo Plastic Coin.

There are both jumbo metal and jumbo plastic coins here. Be sure to look further down the page when you find the metal ones.

I can't vouch for any of these stores or products, I just did a search with Google. There are more that I didn't list.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
I had mine custom made. I have 4.
I did this just because I couldn't affor ordering from overseas.
it was pretty expensive but they came out fine.

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I use to sell these at my lectures with the Utillity Pull. I wasn't able to get them for a while until a couple of weeks ago I purchased several dozen. I have them in quarter and Morgan dollar. You get the pull, my routines, and the jumbo plastic coin for $15.

Some of you may remember me using this on my DVD Outside The Box.

They are not on my site as I usually only sell them only at lectures. PM if interested.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 inch Plastic Jumbo coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL