We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » DVD cover design? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
608 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
I like many others on this section of the Café am making a promo video, Can anyone offer any ideas/tips on a cover design Im looking for something with card designs I wouldnt know where to start looking...Obviously something that isn't copyrighted. Thanks in advance. Mike.
LeeDillingham
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
263 Posts

Profile of LeeDillingham
Be creative and original. However, make sure that you have a good head shot and logo. Spare no expense to have these professionally done. Also, your contact info, web site, etc. should be clearly visible. PM me if you are interested in logo design. My wife does this for a living. Her prices are very reasonable.
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
608 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Hi Lee I Have a logo on my site (www.mikesmagic.co.uk)although I may be interested in another what are her prices?
LeeDillingham
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
263 Posts

Profile of LeeDillingham
She usually does a basic logo for around $100US. I would say that 90% of logos are less than $100. More detailed work costs more, depending on how many drafts, changes, and time that it takes her. Feel free to PM, if you would like additional information or samples of her work.
suspectacts
View Profile
Elite user
Boston
493 Posts

Profile of suspectacts
Mike,

Your product is YOU. My suggestion is a nice photo and a title in an attractive font.

What else are you thinging of?

Peter
http://www.funnymagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » DVD cover design? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL