The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Proof that Homer Liwag does really exist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
LOL I am not worried at all I know I will get it, I was talking about how all the magicians get so hyped up over material being released that mayby there shouldn't be any talk or advertising till it really is realesed. Magicians and Me included are very picky and critical.
Happy Pappy
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Happy Pappy
Hello Homer, When I go to your website and try to contact you it comes up blank. What I want to know is, if I could pay by a money order.
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Apparently Homer is really the computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey...

see HAL.

hahaha

Am excited to see the new DVD!

C
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2321 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey guys,
I just noticed that there is a newer trailer with a bit more to see. It even has a little bit of Chris Kenner on the end of the clip. This extra footage truly shows how clean this routine looks.

Brian
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you
1230 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Nice catch, Brian.
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Really nice catch Brian, the more I see this the more I want to start working on it. Very visual, good stuff!
Homer Liwag
View Profile
V.I.P.
223 Posts

Profile of Homer Liwag
Hello everybody,

We have just received the CoinOne DVD and the first batch has left for the post office! Many thanks to Aimée, who has been up since 5am to make sure she could get out as many DVD’s as she could today. I’m currently in Europe with the Copperfield Tour so I’m lucky to have such great help back in Las Vegas. She also did all the illustrations on the video.

Thank you all so much for patience and understanding. Your orders should arrive shortly. For fun, I updated the trailer on my website. Hope you enjoy it.

The DVD is presented with plenty of on-screen text to aid the explanations. If you have trouble seeing some of the smaller text, the brightness or contrast of your tv might be too high.

If you enjoyed the music on the DVD, you can download or buy the soundtrack on CD at http://www.BrainFeverMusic.com.

We hope you enjoy CoinOne!

Sincerely,
Homer and Aimée
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1143 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
WOW....can I just say that the packaging alone makes this professionally produced. I was almost afraid to open it. Sealed in a nice liner, individually numbered. This is the epitome of attention to detail.

Can't wait to watch it. As soon as I gingerly peel away the sticker and slide it out.

Thanks Homer.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3612 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Michael,

I always knew you were one of those dorks at Christmas that opens every package carefully so you can re-use the paper next year. Rip that sucker open.
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
378 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
You guy can buy it today, is already to shipping!
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I love this routine, its a great dvd. and I find it funny that Homers face is never shown.... maybe he doesn;t exist after all =D
Norm
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Norm
This DVD is amazing. It's like an animated e-book. Extremely clean and modern looking. This is something I would expect a major movie studio to put out.

The routine is awesome too!
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1081 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Another VERY happy customer!

If Hollywood were to make a magic DVD, this is how it would be. It's easy to see why Homer Liwag works with Copperfield.
davidj40
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of davidj40
Coin One is possibly the best teaching dvd or tape I have ever viewed. The perspective from the learner is absolutely great! All the views are covered, the extra bits of business, slow motion, etc. This raises the bar on what a magic dvd should look like.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16964 Posts

Profile of joseph
Man...Where's my wallet?... Smile ..
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
363 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
I have been doing this routine for a while but WOW; this DVD really is the works. All of the finesse and multiple handlings; there's a lot to learn even if you already do the routine. While Homer's coin chops raise the bar in sleight of hand skill, the production value of this DVD raises the bar and quite possibly the format of future magic DVD productions. The instruction is clear and concise, blended with detailed illustration in just the right moments. The routine is visual, magical, and dramatic, a definite "worker" in my books. Congratulations Homer for this masterpiece. I eagerly await CoinTwo (or CardOne).

Thanks

Doug
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
All I can say is I agree with everyone! WOW great job! and of course strong magic!
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Mülheim an der Ruhr / Germany
1434 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
In how far is he working with Copperfield in europe? does he have an own stage act besides coppferfield like a little unknown band which always plays before big famous bands?
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Proof that Homer Liwag does really exist (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL