The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » If You're Ready To Take Your Magic To the Next Level... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
If so, then mark your calendar for October 8th and join us for the Justin Miller Standing Up and Sitting Down Lecture!

Justin Miller's magic "Looks Like REAL Magic"! Every move he makes has been thoroughly contemplated and every motion is done for a reason and is justified. His philosophy...Keep it Simple and Make It Happen at YOUR Fingertips!

"Justin Millers coin magic is UNBELIEVABLE! Please stop him! Routines of his like Silver Dream are bad for my business!”-Jamie Schoolcraft - (coin machinist extra-ordanaire)

The standing up and sitting down lecture is composed of magic that can be done while standing, or strolling, and magic that can be done while sitting down. Some of his signature effects and moves that he will demonstrate and teach are:

* Kings2Light
* Card Men Don't Do Coins!
* Flushed Again
* And Much, Much More!

"I was able to check out the loops workshop, as a user of loops for some time, I was pleased to learn Justin’s wonderful addition to the haunted deck, brilliant. I rarely get a chance to see lectures these days, but Justin’s workshop was great." good work buddy, Andrew-Gerard (magic consultant for Criss Angel)

So, Are You Ready...

Ready to take your magic to the next level?

If so, then join us on Sunday October 8,2006 at 2:00 PM at the Mingus Magic Shop, located at 528 Lancaster Ave. Reading, PA for an afternoon like no other.

Tickets are on sale now for only $20. Call us at 610-375-7920 for yours...Seating is limited...call today, you'll be glad you did.
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Quote:
On 2006-09-17 16:15, gman wrote:
If so, then mark your calendar for October 8th and join us for the Justin Miller Standing Up and Sitting Down Lecture!

Justin Miller's magic "Looks Like REAL Magic"! Every move he makes has been thoroughly contemplated and every motion is done for a reason and is justified. His philosophy...Keep it Simple and Make It Happen at YOUR Fingertips!

"Justin Millers coin magic is UNBELIEVABLE! Please stop him! Routines of his like Silver Dream are bad for my business!”-Jamie Schoolcraft - (coin machinist extra-ordanaire)

The standing up and sitting down lecture is composed of magic that can be done while standing, or strolling, and magic that can be done while sitting down. Some of his signature effects and moves that he will demonstrate and teach are:

* Kings2Light
* Card Men Don't Do Coins!
* Flushed Again
* And Much, Much More!

"I was able to check out the loops workshop, as a user of loops for some time, I was pleased to learn Justin’s wonderful addition to the haunted deck, brilliant. I rarely get a chance to see lectures these days, but Justin’s workshop was great." good work buddy, Andrew-Gerard (magic consultant for Criss Angel)

So, Are You Ready...

Ready to take your magic to the next level?

If so, then join us on Sunday October 8,2006 at 2:00 PM at the Mingus Magic Shop, located at 528 Lancaster Ave. Reading, PA for an afternoon like no other.

Tickets are on sale now for only $20. Call us at 610-375-7920 for yours...Seating is limited...call today, you'll be glad you did.

Should be fun!!!!! To correct the number stated above, it is 610 372 7920
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Thanks for that correction Ed
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
What the heck is bumb!? See ya all at the lecture.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Was just checking to see who would respond Rich. See you Tuesday.

George
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
A Justin Miller lecture is a must see.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
I agree see you there. FYI, Seating is limited and they are going fast...give Mingus Magic a call and get your seat reserved...their number is 610-372-7920.

George
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Only 9 days to the Justin Miller Lecture in Reading, PA. Who will be there...I know I will.

George
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Yea..I think I will come. Is he any good? personally I would like to see a rendition of hippity hop rabbits..I hope he has them for sale.
JM
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
I look forward to seeing it myself Justin. For those attending the doors will open at 1:30 pm
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Quote:
On 2006-09-29 09:25, jussy wrote:
Yea..I think I will come. Is he any good? personally I would like to see a rendition of hippity hop rabbits..I hope he has them for sale.
JM
Great! Yeah me too, hippity hops are great and I look forward to seeing your flashy moves with them.

See you there!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Wait till you see what I got for ya!
Hippity hop rabbits without the rabbits or the hop just a whole lot of hippity!
JM
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Can't wait to see.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Only 3 days left (not counting today) to see Justin Miller in the Lancaster/Reading Area!!!

If you haven't reserved your seat...why not do it now...contact the Mingus Magic Shop at 610 372 7920 it sounds like it going to be a GREAT lecture.

George
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Tomorrow is the Justin Miller Lecture...The doors will open promptly at 1:30pm for seating. There are some tickets left and the price is only $20.00.

This is going to be one great lecture.

George
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
What I am about to say is just my opinion and mingus magic shop is in no way responsible for it...that said...although Justin has a family emergency I feel calling the owner of the shop at home and leaving a message was very unprofessional.

There were at least 20 people waiting at the shop for him to show and not having the decentcy to keep trying to call to inform us that he was not going to show was rude. While I feel bad for his situation I still feel he was obligated to make every effort to speak to a live person.

I say this from experience as a person who gives seminars. When an emergency occurs for me I make sure that I speak to the person I booked the seminar with and not leave a message and hopes he/she gets it.

I feel Jusitn Miller should make an apoligy to the owner and in fact to all of us who showed up for the lecture.

Again this is just MY Opinion and is no way affiliated with the Mingus Magic Shop or its Owner.
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all my fans and customers,

Due to a very serious family emergency I have to cancel my 2006 lecture tour.

I am very sorry about this change and I will do everything in my power to make it up to all of you who have bought tickets or were looking forward to a lecture in your town. As you can guess it is serious enough for me to have to cancel this tour.

Please keep us in your prayers,

Justin N. Miller
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Quote:
On 2006-10-08 22:10, inidyls wrote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very sorry about this change and I will do everything in my power to make it up to all of you who have bought tickets or were looking forward to a lecture in your town. As you can guess it is serious enough for me to have to cancel this tour.

Justin N. Miller

Best wishes to you and your family Justin. Looking forward to having you in Reading at the Mingus Magic Shop when all is well.
ryansmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Reading, PA
147 Posts

Profile of ryansmagic
Quote:
On 2006-10-08 22:10, inidyls wrote:
Quote:

Justin N. Miller

It stinks to miss the lecture, but what are you gonna do. The health of your family will always be more important than magic. Hope everything works out well, and maybe he can come back sometime in the future.
Ryan Parsons
[email]ryanparsons@comcast.net[/email]
http://www.magicformiracles.com
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
My thoughts are with Justin and his family in this time of need. Hope you can be rescheduled to come back to the Mingus Magic Shop in 2007.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » If You're Ready To Take Your Magic To the Next Level... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL