The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bob Cassidy's Hoodoo Brew routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3553 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Has anyone read or used this piece yet!
srayproctor
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of srayproctor
Do you have a description or a source for the effect?
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3553 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Yes its one of Bob Cassidy's effect on his web page "mastermindreader.com" There has been a post on it but it was very vague. I wanted to know if it was a card effect, a billet, or what combination! Its a bizaar piece set in the depression era where a black blues player sells his soul for fame (I think) It sounds a great story line to use so I will probably buy it anyway even if I change the effects to suit me seeing its Bobs original story. I was just inquisitive as to the effects used to pull it all together. Many thanks for your interest srayproctor.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Sounds like that movie that came out a long time ago....maybe in the 80's. I think it was called "Crossroads".

Regan
Mister Mystery
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
It's an old story. Older than Bob, older than the movie, older than Faust, as a matter of fact. But for more legends, specifically, about musicians selling their souls though, look into Robert Johnson. Real life guitar/blues great.

Raven
What would Wavy do?
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3553 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks for your advise guys. I'm from Down Under,we love the blues but I guess we're not as steeped in the history as you guys in the states. In fact Regan, one of Bobs continuation effects advertised is called "crossroads"and Mark, the story is about Robert Johnson, so you're both right on the money as to Bob's theme. He sends a script and the effects used in an E book. I was wondering what type effects he used to pull it all together. Thanks for taking the time to reply
Neil
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
Google the words....voodoo crossroads spell.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3553 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Many thanks moto
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bob Cassidy's Hoodoo Brew routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL