The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic Party Picture? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vilago
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Vilago
I'm considering adding Silly Billy's Magic Party Picture effect to my show...has anyone used this before and if so, what is your opinion?

Thanks in advance...
johnpert
View Profile
Veteran user
Ontario, Canada
322 Posts

Profile of johnpert
sammy patrick smith has a xmas version out also.

i've had different reactions, some are amazed - the facial reactions are cool when they look at the completed picture.. regardless, it is a nice keepsake for the birthday child. and, if it ends up on the kitchen fridge, it is good for a free advertising.

just my thoughts,

j.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I have SPS Xmas Version and it is great, a real puzzler to the kids and plays well. I saw Silly Billy do his and the same reaction occurs. One is great for a Xmas show and the the other for Birthday parties.

The only minor drawback with both of them is that they require fillers if you do a lot of shows so think ahead and get extra fillers.

Kids Magic rating Smile Smile Smile Smile 4 Happy Faces out of 4
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic Party Picture? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL