The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Invisible Gemstone by Enrique Enriquez (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Well put!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12049 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2006, A.J. wrote:
Nicholas,
I understand your basic point about this not being a trick or an illusion. I still don't fully grasp the guided meditation part. Sounds very, very interesting though...perhaps you could share more of what this routine involves.

For the $30 price tag being asked for this, it would be helpful to understand a little more about what one is getting.

A.J.

Sometimes AJ you just have to go for it. I just purchased this, haven't received it yet as it's Sunday. But I was listening to an audio file from Luke J and he had a great idea on what to do when someone says, Hey you read minds? Show me something. This fits the bill.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12049 Posts

Profile of John C
Every mentalist even magicians can learn from this wonderful piece from Enrique.

There are so many powerful ideas you can use. The entire thing does not need to be perfected to put this to use.

Brilliant thinking and a fun read.

One of my fav purchases.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Invisible Gemstone by Enrique Enriquez (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL