The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The OFFICIAL VO Du Ma Gick Website! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Ok my fraters, the site is ready! so BOOKMARK IT!! I would LOVE to THANK MYSTICIAN, true bizarrist and computer nerd for ALL his help hitherto... Smile

Again, the book is 21.00$ USD + 5.00 s/h UNTIL the first of Oct., whereby it will be 28.00$, and STILL WORTH EVERY PENNY!

I thank ALL my fellow Bizarrists who have supported me, and allowed me to "think out loud" amongst other great minds over the past 3 yrs...

also, a BIG BIG THANX to The Curator for his support and kind Introduction...

AND a BIG BIG THANX to the Café and co. for allowing us a place to rant and rave!

I KNOW you will enjoy the vibes, so give support and love...

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS BOOK IN THE SALES FOR TRADE SECTION Smile You better sell it in the darkened alley near your house-even then Legba may see you ...

heres the link:
http://vo-du-magick.phrets.com/

and the blurb:

The Loa have been summoned, with Rum, cigars, coconut and sweets—they are well pleased. The Master Houngan Baba Gede Nibo has been commissioned by the Spirits to send a mystic scroll of Vo Du Ma Gick to the Bizarre Fraternity. And so it was done.

Come take a journey into the Chambers of Gede Nibo's Hounfour Temple. Receive initiations into the ways of Vodou Ma Gick—secrets you must swear never to reveal.

Within the Chambers you will find:

-A powerful spell is cast upon an unfortunate one—learn how to cast the spell, and cause sacrificial blood to stream from a burning candle--a sure sign the Spirits have accepted the work!

-Gede learns from his Master how to cause a simple jar of water to changes its scent- twice!

-Gede watches in secret as his Master gives a divination to a client who learns in a dramatic manner he has been cursed by the devil himself!

-An empty jar is shown to Gede as a fellow initiate weaves a tale of a dead spirit living inside. Gede listens to the spirit as it tells him where it met its demise and how it was done. The jar is uncovered and shown to have a small doll inside, with a voodoo doll pin protruding from its neck in the same spot Gede foretold!

-Gede runs into one of the most feared Vodou Bocor's ever. The Bocor takes Gede and his comrade deep into the back rooms of the ceremony and gives them a show of his resistance to the dreaded and powerful Zombie Powder!

In the Chambers you will also:
-Meet Gede Nibo's Master-Teacher, St. George, and learn how Gede came to learn the inner secrets of Vo Du Ma Gick.

-Go with Gede on his journey where he learns four ways to work a Voodoo Doll in his Magic.

-Learn Four divination techniques—two of which have hitherto never been released to the Magic community.

-Gede gives an enlightening discourse on the history, meaning, and true magic of Vodou

-Learn the names of the Loa Gods and how to use them in your work.

Over 135 pages with over 50 photos, more than 20 effects, history, ideas, enlightenment, and love for the Bizarre Craft!

LOVE LIGHT

Fraternally

Baba
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Baba, I am so happy to see this come to pass! We have waited for this day to come, and now it is finally here! Smile Smile

:dancing: Smile Smile

:cheers:
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Zombie dust - yum!!!!

A nice table of contents too!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
shots
View Profile
Loyal user
Kissimmee, FL
256 Posts

Profile of shots
Baba--question for you. In my past I was into Santeria. Ellegua, (Legba?) the messanger of the crossroads, was one I worked with a lot. Do you use or mention the African Orishas in your upcoming book (i.e. is that the Loa you mention above)?
Magic in the Shadows
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
THANX FELLAS!

and SHOTS, YES!!! You see Santeria/Yoruba is a close cousin to Vodou--in all the mentioned paths, Legba IS the same, as Eleggua, Elegba, Lucero, Elegbarra, and even Diablo, the tricky devil himself!!!!

Legba is MY patron saint/spirit and is who I was initiated into some 12yrs ago...He is the Patron Saint of ALL MAGI!! known as he is for his TRICKY WAYS....

In the book you will see many pics of Ellegua and they are from my personal altars, and fellow initiates in my circle........

O the Blasphemy!!!!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4208 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Baba...I just ordered.

Suddenly my wooden veins are all tingling with great joy and anticipation?

Is this normal?
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
I'm very happy to have been able to contribute a tiny part to this monumental occasion ! Smile
Wish ya all the best with it, Baba !
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
All the best baba! Mabrouk!!
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
WOW Congrats Brother.
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
THANX! AND CONGRATS ON FINALLY RETURNING TO THE STATES Smile

BABA OFT' THINKS OF MY OL' COMRADE FROM WAAAAAAYYYYY BACK , PAISA...

AND THANX TO ALL FOR THE ORDERS..I WILL SAY THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND...
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
Baba,

Just ordered and you can bet that you will never see my copy in the Trade section (unless, of course, my wife casts another spell on me). I look forward to dipping my toes into your wisdom.
I asked the boy beneath the pines.
He said, "The master's gone alone herb picking,
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
(Chin Tao, 777-841, trans. by Alan Watts)
JoeMoustache
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of JoeMoustache
Congratulations!
Mina
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto Canada
101 Posts

Profile of Mina
Gede Nibo

Congradualtions on the release of your book and the launch of your website!!
I Wish you well and sure you will sell many many many many copies!!!!!!!!!!

Mina
OMG Did someone say Richard Sanders!?
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Thank you O Beautiful Goddess O' Bizarre--we are honor'd to have you muse with us......(fellas, leave her alone, shes under the protecion of the Vodous Smile )

anyhow, heres a WONDERFUL LINK to the metaphysical makeup of LEGBA, the main character in my book, PLEASE READ, SO AS TO HAVE BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE ROOT OF OUR WORK:

http://www.eleggua.com/Legba.html

PEACE!
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3825 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Oh ! Our doorkeeper... Smile
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Ooooooooooooo... Aaaaaaaaaaaaahh! Will have to wait a while for funds but I MUST have one!!!! My spirits are telling me that if I don't, they will leave me. I cant have that now, can I! Will definately be ordering one in the near future. Site looks great.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I just sent the paypal cash, under the name of Sherri Franco, my future wife and controller of funds Smile
Please send ASAP as this Three Fold Curse is starting to itch a bit Smile
Good Luck with the sales...Can't wait!
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
Slim, itching is a sign of another curse (especially if you have a girlfriend) not the Three Fold Curse.
I asked the boy beneath the pines.
He said, "The master's gone alone herb picking,
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
(Chin Tao, 777-841, trans. by Alan Watts)
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Aaaaarrrgggghhhh! LOL!
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Quote:
On 2006-09-18 17:30, Gede Nibo wrote:
I would LOVE to THANK MYSTICIAN, true bizarrist and computer nerd ...
Fraternally
Baba

I'm stigmatized for life !! Smile Smile Smile
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The OFFICIAL VO Du Ma Gick Website! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL