The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Beautiful Handmade Talking Boards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
Fellow Bizarrists, I recently purchased a handmade board from a wonderful artist for use in my seances. These boards come topped with glass and are simply stunning and unique. These are works of art. And I promised I would post his website for all of you to check out his work: http://www.fantoms.com/
Hope you like!
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
LOVE 'EM! the possiblities are endless with these tools--and most of the ideas are soooo simplistic in nature--a natural "force" is always available, if you feel me Smile
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Yes, they are beautiful, but unfortunately, all sold! Well, maybe next year.

These boards are real works of art.

Naljorpa
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Hmmm. . . I've been doing a lot of wood burning lately, boxes mostly. I wonder how a witch board would do? Definately a bigger surface, still, guess I know what I'll be doing for the next month or so.

Raven
What would Wavy do?
Mina
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto Canada
101 Posts

Profile of Mina
Thanks Prof. Pabodie for posting a link to those stunning boards!! They are real beauties! I hope he has more for sale soon as Christmas is just around the corner and I now know what I m gonna ask Santa Claws for!!

Blessed Be
Mina
OMG Did someone say Richard Sanders!?
Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
According to the website, he will have new boards posted Oct. 2, which is just a little over a week away. And, yes, I feel you, Gede...and a lot of people feel a visceral fear in the presence of a board like this...especially in candlelight! Btw...he will also custom make a board.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
The cool thing about a custom board is that you can then have a design that can act as a mnemonic memory key.... beautiful boards - I think I'd like an ancient Tarot symbolic one... hmmm... thanks Professor!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Quote:
On 2006-09-20 18:43, Prof. Pabodie wrote:
According to the website, he will have new boards posted Oct. 2, which is just a little over a week away. And, yes, I feel you, Gede...and a lot of people feel a visceral fear in the presence of a board like this...especially in candlelight! Btw...he will also custom make a board.

Ha! I could get an "ancient Tibetan board!" Smile
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
JoeMoustache
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of JoeMoustache
Fantastic looking boards! Thanks for the notice.
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
Quote:
On 2006-09-20 20:37, Bill Ligon wrote:

Ha! I could get an "ancient Tibetan board!" Smile

Yes, you could even use ancient Tibetan Bon ideas and symbols.
I asked the boy beneath the pines.
He said, "The master's gone alone herb picking,
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
(Chin Tao, 777-841, trans. by Alan Watts)
Rev.moonchild
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, Pa.
173 Posts

Profile of Rev.moonchild
I like these a lot
Follow the spirits of the wind and you will find your voice
<BR> Rev. Moonchild
<BR>
<BR>www.magicalelixer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Beautiful Handmade Talking Boards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL