The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » War of the Worlds book test (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11963 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks Josh.

Interesting Scott, never thought of that.
spaden32
View Profile
New user
Ohio/USA
10 Posts

Profile of spaden32
I would personally talk too H.G. Wells and explain that you are creating a book for mentalists only and see about using his original cover as these will not be sold in any book store. I think he would be flattered, especially if you perform the test for him. This way I think he will be more understanding. This may not be possible, just my thoughts.
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
If you talk to HG Wells, you should definitely start a new thread on successful seances.... unless he got that pesky Time Machine up and running
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2236 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On 2007-02-14 15:04, Virungan wrote:
If you talk to HG Wells, you should definitely start a new thread on successful seances.... unless he got that pesky Time Machine up and running

HAHAHahahaha....we can also ask houdini to review it Smile
Pay it forward
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » War of the Worlds book test (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL