The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Master Billet Course - by Allen Zingg 4 DVD set (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
403 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
I just recently started watching the Allen Zingg dvd's, after reading switchcraft, and I think Allen Zingg teaches a lot of usefull moves and routines. I watched the complete series one after the other and now I am watching a second time to really get to understand the moves and routines. The quality of the production is really not so good, but the information you get on this dvd-set makes up for that.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
The sound and menus are a little off on mine, but, other than that, it is a phenomenal set of DVD's (although, technically, I did not watch the 3rd volume, but am assuming it is as good as 1, 2 and 4.)
DonEduardo
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of DonEduardo
For some reason I didn't quite do enough research on this set and bought volume three. Which so far all I can see is the Dance of Shiva technique which I don't really feel is for me. I thought I would see various techniques but it is really just variations of something I don't really like. That is, aside from specific folding, which I can play off, you have to really beat up the billet before giving it to them. Who isn't going to notice that?? I think I should have gotten volume 2 instead. Sound quality is pretty bad when he is doing the explanations, but the filming of the different effects with a subject are filmed nicely. So far, a little disappointed in my purchase.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Master Billet Course - by Allen Zingg 4 DVD set (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL