The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Verbal Sideshow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mattpuglisi
View Profile
Veteran user
Queens, NY
321 Posts

Profile of mattpuglisi
Every Magician I have ever met has carried with them and cultivated a broad range of personal interests, many of them non-magical (yet somehow all lend themselves to magical thinking, or have been influenced by magical thinking).

I'd like to share one of mine with all of you.

Verbal Sideshow - The Cure for the Common Soul - creates music that transcends all the traditional boundaries of style and genre, delivered through a powerful and passionate live performance, the likes of which most have never seen!

The main ingredients in a Verbal Sideshow:

Thumping Beats, Ill Flows, (breakdancing), Powerful Melodies, (fire eating), Bumping Bass, Sweeping Harmonies, Technical Wordplay, (contact juggling), Moving Rhythms, (a 'lil mo' ill flows), Crazy Musicianship, (magic), Cutting-Edge Turntabilism, (body modification), Cunning Wordcraft, (freestyle yo-yo), Deep Grooves, Deeper Ideas . . .

The rest is a secret . . . for you to discover.

See you for yourself!

Experience Verbal Sideshow at:

Symphonics Live @ The Bowery Poetry Club, 308 Bowery NY, NY, 10/05 from 8-10pm.

OR

Midnight Madness @ The Vintage Lounge, 50 Gardeners Ave, Levittown NY. 10/14 10pm-2am*. *Whoo Hoo!

OR

You can always experience VS at http://www.myspace.com/verbalsideshow. Music, videos, pictures, words, amuzement.

Its good time. Stop by and listen . . .

And if you come to a show, be sure to say hi to us! First round is on always on Sideshow! And I'll show you some awesome magic!

VS - Spread The Verb!
http://www.myspace.com/verbalsideshow
Lack of invention is the mother of necessity - Robert Nozick

Instagram: @matthewthomas00
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Verbal Sideshow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL