The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Box Monster by Nate Kranzo (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Will this effect be available anywhere else other than Ellusionist?
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Quote:
On 2006-10-06 12:47, pegasus wrote:
Will this effect be available anywhere else other than Ellusionist?

a good question. I would like to know the same, since I cannot pay E, because they don't want to use paypal. besides that I made some negativ expieriences with their customer service. Would be cool Nathan, if you sell this anywhere else!
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
The UK for instance.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Great Effect Kranzo, I like it a lot and be sure will order it.

I have a question: Can I use the gimmick with a different size of deck card? (Jumbo for example)
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
The demo looks SPOOKY. Perfect for your Halloween shows, fellas.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Tempesta
View Profile
Elite user
USA
404 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Looks incredible.

Definitely one of the most unique card effects I've seen in a LONG time.

Props to you Mr. Kranzo.

||Sean Beard ||
//Sean Beard
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks for all the great feedback guys.

As far as Jumbo cards are concerned. I have no idea. : ) Worth a shot though.

As to Box Monster's availability in other countries.....Ellusionist ships worldwide as far as I know. They also accept credit cards which you probably already have if you have paypal.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Ellusionist needs to get a European supplier so we can save money on Post.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Quote:
On 2006-10-07 00:23, Nathan Kranzo wrote:

As to Box Monster's availability in other countries.....Ellusionist ships worldwide as far as I know. They also accept credit cards which you probably already have if you have paypal.

All the best,

Kranzo

that IS the problem. you must say: you probably have NO crdeit card when you are using paypal. Credit Cards arn't as common in Germany as in States. Paypal is my only way of paying internationally. And E doesn't accept paypal...that's why I cannot buy anything from there if I am interested.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
You can use paypal to set of a "virtual credit card" that you can use on sites that don't take paypal. The site (ellusionist in this case) gets paid as if it's a normal credit card, but the money comes out of your paypal account.

I've never done this myself, but I know it's been mentioned here on the Café before. Also, if you do some digging around in Paypal, you should be able to find it.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Quote:
On 2006-10-07 09:58, Memory-Jah wrote:
Quote:
On 2006-10-07 00:23, Nathan Kranzo wrote:

All the best,

Kranzo

that IS the problem. you must say: you probably have NO crdeit card when you are using paypal. Credit Cards arn't as common in Germany as in States. Paypal is my only way of paying internationally. And E doesn't accept paypal...that's why I cannot buy anything from there if I am interested.

E-mail Ellusionist and they will give you a pay-pal address you can send funds to. My friend uses their pay-pal address all the time.
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
Are you able to allow the spectators to hold the box when the card is rising?
Paul Wingham
View Profile
Veteran user
Rustington, South Coast, UK
365 Posts

Profile of Paul Wingham
It'l be nice to have a reason to order something from E, I must admit I've never dealt with them in the past due to there one trick dvd ethos. However I have most of the material that Nathan Kranzo has released and can honestly say, I've not been let down yet. With that in mind I look forward to recieving this effect, from a great creator. I'm sure it will not dissapoint.

Just out of interest Nathan, any word on blackpool convention yet?
mgshn
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of mgshn
OK, I got the DVD today, actually watched it, and thought I would toss in some comments. What you get is a DVD with detailed instructions on every aspect of preparing for, performing, and cleaning up after the effect. You also get enough gimmick material for quite a while. The actual setup is simple and done in the middle of the trick. You can, like in an effect that may appear similar to this one (I will, however, refrain from mentioning Jeff and his K-Rising here) have the spectator hold the box. However, imho it flows much better when presented as shown. For $25 (plus s/h) you get a completed and polished effect that, if you perform regularly, you will perform regularly.

I am told you can get additional information at http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Box-Mon......aid=1112
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Like mgshn, I received Box Monster yesterday, and agree with what he says. It is a well thought out complete routine, that you will use.
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Great Job Nathan,
I love the fact that you can repeat it immediately in another manner.
Very Valuable!
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
DP the Great
View Profile
Regular user
CC, Texas
198 Posts

Profile of DP the Great
I am a coin guy, and that sounds great. I was wondering though, will new material be needed even if you use the same deck every time to perform this trick? Thanks -DP
D. P. the Great
www.dpandedmagic.com
mgshn
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of mgshn
Quote:
On 2006-10-08 16:15, DP26UMW wrote:
I am a coin guy, and that sounds great. I was wondering though, will new material be needed even if you use the same deck every time to perform this trick? Thanks -DP

The gimick is reusable for a number of performances. You are also given raw materal to make enough new ones for quite a long time.
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
....if anyone could draw some comparison to Elsdon's "No Moves"....
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Now I saw Nathan mention that the deck can be handed out for examination.
now that is awesome but that also implies that the box can be examined. I mean if I was in the spec's shoes I would ask for the box as well.
now for the question: can it be examined?

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Box Monster by Nate Kranzo (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL