The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Attic... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicque
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magicque
Hi guys!

If you have a chance, watch the video of Copperfield performing the attic memories on YouTube. Could you please tell me if the rose production he uses is an Appearing Rose, an effect sold by Hank Lee?!
Thanks for your help!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
There is another thread about this, as well. I was wondering the same thing, nice footage.

Check out demo on Elmwood:

http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/?nd=full&key=64
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Question: Are you trying to make a rose appear for YOUR act, or are you trying to imitate David Copperfield in every small detail? The answer to the first part of the question is easily found. The answer to the second part can never be found. You can never be David Copperfield, so you will fail. However, there are many ways to make a rose appear, and if that is your goal, you'll find one you like and will succeed in your quest. Even young Eleazar Goodenough has a method of producing a rose ("Step On It!" in The Wizards' Journal #9 on my site). I can guarantee you it is NOT the same as David Copperfield's method, but it might be one you would like and which would work well in your act.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Looks like the one at Elmwood is the way to go for the Rose. Perhaps, Hank's is the same?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Attic... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL