The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Wonder Pompons (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
SO I just got done making my first pompon from the Books of Wonder, after over 5 hours it turned out beautiful!! The only reason it took that long was because I was using a very small pair of manicure sissors that were not that sharp... word of advice.. do not try this!! lol It is so dense and has a nice weight... I can not wait to use them. To anyone who wishes to make their own... it is not hard, just consuming and anyone can do it, although it might take a few "practice" balls before you get them perfect. I might be interested in making some up for someone although they take a lot of time, and wouldn't be cheap.

Stevie D
-Stevie D
Christopher Moro
View Profile
Special user
748 Posts

Profile of Christopher Moro
You've taken the plunge and made the committment. Congratulations.
plungerman
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of plungerman
Excellent! Did you get the size for the cup as you intended?
dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
Well this one is a litle big but it works... I now know what size rings to use. Plungerman, I'd still like to see how you make yours sometime.
-Stevie D
plungerman
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of plungerman
Sorry to be holding out since I promised Ya'll a recipe. I'm hard up looking for work at present. I'm really trying to solve what I call the pom-pom problem. How long will it take to make how many of what size. I'd rather make them for everyone if I wouldn't go broke in the estimation. Once I gear up and make another few, I'll be able to plan properly. It gets rather addictive, maybe I should just be an enabler.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Wonder Pompons (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL