The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Eugene Burger in Green Brook, New Jersey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
...in 2 weeks on October 9th. PM me for more info, or visit http://www.sam161.org

-- Scott
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
You know I'll be there! =]

-Vinnie
James Alan
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
680 Posts

Profile of James Alan
Eugene was here in Toronto about a month ago. He did a phenomenal 3-hour lecture.

Make sure you're on time. He always does an extra trick about 5~10 minutes before the official start time for the early-birds.

Ours was a version of Vernons Trick That Cannot be Explained which was accompanied by the sound of 50 magicians' jaws simultaneously hitting the floor.
James Alan

Magic & Martini | Blog | Facebook
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Todays the day, guys! See ya there!

-Vinnie
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Oh, what a lecture!

It went great! If anyone has the chance to see Eugene perform, or lecture, you will not want to miss it!

Probly the nicest guy, with the most wisdom and understanding of the art you'll ever meet!

He started off the lecture with about 5 or so effects that he performs regularly, and was selling off to the side; and explained to us that the reason he didn't just jump right into the lecturing part of it, was because there were a huge amount of people there, and he wanted to let the magicians that have never seen him actually perform, well, see him perform! After the performance show, he told us this lecture was going to very different from others that we had attended.. Instead of shoing one trick, explaining it, showing another, and explaining it, etc, etc, he was going to show us a total of 3 effects, and explain them, and their various presentations down to the very last word! I'm not going to go into the effects that he taught us, but I will tell you that everything he said about the effect, and presentation made perfect sence, and he did a great job explaining!
We were left with some time to kill, to he opened up a Q and A for the audience to ask him.. Questions ranged from resturant magic, to making more cash while booking events, to Eugenes thoughts on Criss Angel..

The night was something unforgetable, and everyone walked out of there more than satisfied! I ended up picking up the effects Ob-Ser-Vo (A great 2 volunteer effect), and Thought Sender (The best thought of card that turns out to be odd colored back effect I have ever seen! Not to mention that the gimmicked deck can be examined by the spectator!)

To see the pictures from the lecture, Click Here

Sincerely,
-Vinnie Laraway
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Eugene Burger in Green Brook, New Jersey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL