The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Paul Fox Copper Cups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

abbascup
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of abbascup
A couple years ago I was wishing I had a set of PF copper cups. Not wanting to pay the high price of a PF/DD set on maybe an auction site, I bought a set of penguins. I thoughT, a hundred bucks what the heck. They didn't satisfy me. When I stumbled onto Rnt2 I shot Jake an email and to my amazement I was still able to order a set of PF cups from him.

I received those cups yesterday and they are just truly elegant with the red glitter balls Jake also provided.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2077 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Glad you are happy with them. We have serveral sets left, but have stopped production runs completely now. We have made a few dozen of the Chick cups in each metal and when they are gone so ends the line of the PF cups by us.

Jake
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Paul Fox Copper Cups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL