The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Max Maven New DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Hah!!! Now that would be funny.

Mark. Smile
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2006-10-09 13:45, Colin wrote:
Perhaps this is partly what he is using in 'Nothing' ? (In reference to the Equivoque)

Col.

Colin, agreed! Even in his former Videomind Series, Equivoque was part of most of his effects, but if I did not get it wrong, I think there is an upcoming EQUIVOQUE DVD from Max.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1346 Posts

Profile of Colin
I'd like to think so... and about time too!

Nothing quite like learning from a Master.

David Berglas's book is wonderful, as is Docc Hilford's Manuscript, however this would be the cherry on top.

Col.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
Man I am going to be sooo broke
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I already am, between this, Acidus Globus, and a couple of other purchases, I've gone through A month's worth of my magic budget in just a weekend.

Tony
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1255 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
This MONTH"S? Heck, this dvd constitutes THREE months worth of budget for me Tony.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
Then your month's budget is low Smile I just placed my order and I can't wait.
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1255 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Yep, my magic budget is low. Then again, my household bill budget ain't!!
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4310 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Oh just found this thread Smile Anyone who ordered it, please give a detailed review when you get it. I'm thinking about getting it. Smile
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
Quote:
On 2006-10-09 23:30, Blindside785 wrote:
Oh just found this thread Smile Anyone who ordered it, please give a detailed review when you get it. I'm thinking about getting it. Smile

Don't think. Just go quickly to your keyboard and bring up JHEFF's site and order the DVD set.
I asked the boy beneath the pines.
He said, "The master's gone alone herb picking,
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
(Chin Tao, 777-841, trans. by Alan Watts)
andrewte
View Profile
New user
Sunny Singapore
61 Posts

Profile of andrewte
Hocus-pocus.com is offering a special now till 17th Oct, free global shipping.
That's a deal. Smile

Andy
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1237 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Do someone knows how many Equivoque material Max Maven have been included in this DVD?
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1253 Posts

Profile of splice
Is there some type of table of contents for this? I like the concept and all, but I'm really curious as to what types of routines are in there.
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
If the table of contents is not a major secret of those dvds when I receive them I will post some of the contents if someone does not beat me by posting it first
GoranS
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of GoranS
Quote:
On 2006-10-11 09:56, Mind_Magic wrote:
Do someone knows how many Equivoque material Max Maven have been included in this DVD?

A: 1 method are included
B: 3 methods are included
c: 5 methods are included

NOW, point to two of these, than lift any finger...
BenM
View Profile
New user
UK
53 Posts

Profile of BenM
I love the "No Gilbreath Principle" comment on the advert Smile.
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
I can't believe no one has written on the content yet -surely someone has placed this in the dvd drive?
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1737 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
As far as I'm aware the DVD hasn't shipped out yet.
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1476 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
L&L sent me an email that it went out on Friday.

-Ben
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
I received my copy of "Nothing" last night (Sat.), my friend and partner Jheff got his shipment from Murphy's yesterday morning and he gave me my copy at the Castle that night... Later Greg Arce and I watched the DVD on my laptop at the IHOP on Sunset (yeah, we couldn't wait to see what was included)...

Overall you're going to like this DVD, it's got some good, useable stuff in it... Is it going to be to everyone's liking? No, but then again what is? (I liked it though)... For the majority you'll find bits and pieces that you'll begin to use on a regular basis... When you get your DVD be sure to watch the "Extended Show" version of the show (there are 2 versions), reason being is that the extended version includes one extra effect which is quite novel and looks fun to do... Max's sharing and teaching of his "Para-Sight" routine is also a very nice addition to the show/DVD...

Later during the the explanation section Max not only goes into the workings of each effect but also into the background behind each idea, the variations of certain effects since they were initially conceived and what and why he developed his versions and included it in the show... Be sure to watch the interview between Max and Michael Weber on DVD 1 because it's quite good and illuminating...

I don't want to reveal everything that's on the DVD's until more people receive theirs... this is a good DVD and worth having in your library... it's filled with good workeable material and it'll also make you think about what other routines you have or know about that you can also use the "nothing" premise on...

Hope this helps...

Success!!!

Tony Blake
The Thoughtreader
Õ¿Õ¬

PS: The DVD's also come with hidden "Easter Eggs"... if anyone finds them please be sure to post about the discovery and how to find them ourselves...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Max Maven New DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL