The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » This you gotta see, I've been laughing all day (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
190 Posts

Profile of Cheety
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glnJBYtYOJs

it could happen to you, lol
Mostly Harmless ^_^
Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
190 Posts

Profile of Cheety
Or has anything similar happend to you?
Mostly Harmless ^_^
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Ha ha ha! He said "I hope this wasn't on video tape!!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
Yep, sure has happened to me and BOY IS IS TOUGH TO NOT LAUGH AND KEEP GOING!
Here is what happened, I was in the middle of performing Tabary's rope routine and the phase where the rope comes out of my pocket as a single solid loop. My patter is to comment: "Normally I don't do this trick" BUT instead of that, here is what came out of my mouth: NORMALLY I DON'T DO THIS S#*T!
Now try acting cool after saying that to an audience of over two hundred people!This was a mixed crowd of singles and families!
LOL! Guess my face was a little on the red side but I kept going, never missed a beat and when the show was over I had a few funny comments from some of the audience members.LOL! Sure glad they realized it was a slip and not part of the show!
Don't think it couldn't happen to you! I have been doing this effect for years and never got a reaction as I did that night! LOL!
KW
AAC
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of AAC
Quote:
On 2006-12-07 22:36, KenW wrote:
Yep, sure has happened to me and BOY IS IS TOUGH TO NOT LAUGH AND KEEP GOING!
Here is what happened, I was in the middle of performing Tabary's rope routine and the phase where the rope comes out of my pocket as a single solid loop. My patter is to comment: "Normally I don't do this trick" BUT instead of that, here is what came out of my mouth: NORMALLY I DON'T DO THIS S#*T!
Now try acting cool after saying that to an audience of over two hundred people!This was a mixed crowd of singles and families!
LOL! Guess my face was a little on the red side but I kept going, never missed a beat and when the show was over I had a few funny comments from some of the audience members.LOL! Sure glad they realized it was a slip and not part of the show!
Don't think it couldn't happen to you! I have been doing this effect for years and never got a reaction as I did that night! LOL!
KW

That made me laugh more than the video... =P

Funny stuff.
Card trick hobbyist.
Electronic music producer.
www.soundclick.com/aac
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11159 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I was once wholly unaware that, ten minutes after I had finished my act, and was standing on the sidewalk outside the stage door, that my wireless lapel microphone was still hot.

Moral: NEVER trust a soundman to do his job.

~michael
~michael baker
The Magic Company
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
AAC.
Glad you got a laugh out of it..LOL!
I will remember this one for the rest of my life!
LOL!
Ken W.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Quote:
On 2006-12-08 04:06, Michael Baker wrote:
... my wireless lapel microphone was still hot.

Like the scene from The Naked Gun...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » This you gotta see, I've been laughing all day (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL