The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Letter to Santa (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Kent,

You sound like you are describing my Letter To Santa mailbox. Mine came from Hocus Pocus too.

The wooden base had cmae off of mine too. The box mine came in was all torn up and looked like it had been abused, and it came all the way across the USA to get to me. I am not going to re-attach it because it will just ad to the weight. Richard Lyn suggested that I just leave it off and I am going to take his advice. If I ever need to put it back on I will use screws instead of glue.

Mine was also covered in 'dust'. I think this is just the flocking that is sprayed on the interior. It clings to the metal box so rest easy that you did not get a display model. They are probably all that way due to the manufacturing process.

The front handle on mine is very tight. I don't think it is bent, but it is very difficult to open. I hope this will wear and get easier as I use it.

The only gripes I have are the flimsy wire for the latch/release, and the flap itself shows from the front at after the production when the box is open. It is also a little long. I would have preferred a shorter mailbox, but that's just me being picky.

All in all, I like it a lot. It is actually a modified very nice heavy-duty, metal mailbox. The graphics are good and I think it will go over great for a Christmas routine. I like the price I paid too. I couldn't resist 50% off!

Regan
Mister Mystery
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1620 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Hi Regan.
Did you received the routine I sent you on the mail box?
Richard Lyn
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Hi Richard.

I did not get your MP3. I figured you were just busy and hadn't gotten around to sending it.

Regan
Mister Mystery
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1620 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
I will send it again.
Richard
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Thanks Richard. I am looking forward to hearing it!

Regan
Mister Mystery
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Richard, I got the MP3 of you doing the mailbox bunny production. Thanks! It sounded like the kids and the adults were having a great time. Lucy is amazing! How long did it take you to train her to do all those 'tricks'?

Regan
Mister Mystery
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1620 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Hi Regan.
It took me quite a while. Some rabbits are more active and smartey than others.
I'd spend a couple hours observing the rabbits in their pen at the breeders farm.
I picked this one,because she would push the ball around with her nose. She would run p to the front whenever I open the cage door.
It takes lots of patience to train a rabbit.
Last night I did a halloween party at a theater for a crowd of about 300 (children and parents). At the end of the show Lucy and I did a goodbye to the audiance---as you see her standing up on the overturn top hat.
I'd say to the audiance "lucy and I would like to thank you all for coming, we hope you've had a grand time--up lucy!" I'm looking at the audiance when she goes up.
It brought the house down, it was a standing ovation.
As on the file I sent you. You cand hear the parents reaction to the bunny standing up on her hind legs.
Richard.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Richard,

She is an amazing bunny! Thanks again for the MP3. I really enjoyed listening to it.

Regan
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Letter to Santa (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL