The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Hundy 500.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
782 Posts

Profile of DaveM
I finally started performing "Hundy 500." The reactions are simply unbelievable. I absolutely love the look on their faces immediately after the change.

Definitely something that I will always carry around with me.

Are any others still using it???

Dave
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Not currently because I had to break my gimmick up, I was doing the $1's to $100's
But needed the cash. But once I am able too I will get it together again.
Rick11
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Profile of Rick11
I recently got Hundy 500 and couldn't afford 100's so I made the gimmick out of 1's and new 10's. Then I realized that the tens were a different color than the ones. I'm going to remake the gimmick with 20's. Then borrow a one dollar bill and turn it into a hundred dollar bill using hypno-bill.

Rick
phase27
View Profile
Loyal user
Tx
228 Posts

Profile of phase27
Quote:
On 2006-09-28 18:39, paisa23 wrote:
Not currently because I had to break my gimmick up, I was doing the $1's to $100's
But needed the cash. But once I am able too I will get it together again.

Same thing happend to me man. After seeing the video for Dan Whites "Handy 500" I will probaly put it back together in the future. This is the perfect effect for when someone says they want to see something or its perfect somewhere in a routine. The reactions are amazing from this effect.
"Life is only as good as the memories we make..." -K.Roe
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2415 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
I have been using the Hundy 500 in my Trade Shows for quite some time. This is a worker. It really does look good especially if you can use the $100's.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
phillipsje
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of phillipsje
I received the DVD and I'm also saving up to use $100's.
afillius
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of afillius
Definitely a good one. I have some friends that to this day ask me how it is done every time they see me.
www.stsgroupinc.com
pro audio/video/lighting

Great magic is about creating great images - Jay Sankey
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1077 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
I have it. But I haven't made the gimmick. Thing is "I am Canadian!" and our bills are different colours. This leads to some obvious problems. Maybe I just need to do some trimming, but I haven't played around with it that much to know or not. I made a crude gimmick of 5's (our lowest $ bill) and 10's for some famiily members and a couple friends, they were blown away.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
541 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
The trimming makes all the difference but, to feel comfortable, I also either have to go with only 4 bills or modify the handling so that the wad is never facing the audience. I think with the extremely visible color change that it likely hits harder than with U.S. bills.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
720 Posts

Profile of dduane
Hi,

Is Hundy much different than Slow Burn? I tried the "Handy" version given with it, but really didn't fit me too well. I do a modified 'Burn' in that I open the bills at once, rather than one at a time. I think it's more natural, but it is a little tricky getting at the correct fold quickly. Should I buy Hundy 500, where I already have SLow Burn? -- everyone seems to love it.

Thanks in advance for your advice! D.Duane
preston91
View Profile
Regular user
clearwater,fl
187 Posts

Profile of preston91
I put my first finger in front of the edge of the wad to cover the multiple bills

Paul
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1077 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
Personally, I like hundy 500 over Slow Burn. I just don't like the handling of slow burn. It seems like this. "Alright, I'll wave my hand over the bills to change them. Now I'll fold them all back up, turn them over, only to unfold and show that they have all changed! Ta Da!" Seem like too much unnecessary work for me. With Hundy 500, you start with them folded change the outer bill, unfold them and spread them out showing they are all changed. That and slow burn has to be done kind of dead onto the specs, while hundy I can do it practically surrounded.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
I use Hundy 500 everyday and IMHO it's the best five-one dollar bills to five-one hundred dollar bills trick on the market.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
720 Posts

Profile of dduane
Thanks, guys. I appreciate your advice; I'm going to order it now. Of course, saving up to use $100 bills will be harder than learning the method!

D.Duane
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24096 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I have Hundy 500, Slo Burn, 3D Cash and EZ Money. Everything started from EZ Money by Patrick Paige. EZ Money is my favorite.

There are other sources of paper you can use. I have several made for myself. One is changing newspaper to real bills. The bills do not have to be large because newspaper changing to real money looks amazing. Another one of my paper methods is changing foriegn money to US money. Go to a coin shop and find out which foriegn money they sell that matches the size of US money. It does not cost much. Another method is changing US ones to fake $1,000,000. http://www.noveltieswholesale.com/WHLSLmdb2.html
It still gets great reactions.
ruaturtle
View Profile
Regular user
Gastonia, NC
113 Posts

Profile of ruaturtle
I actually use $2 bills instead of the $100. Back to back tricks changing 2-$1 to a single $2. Reach into my billfold and pull out a few more "$1" and then change 5 singles into 5-$2. Gets absolutely great reactions....
I have found that I do not suffer from insanity... instead I rather enjoy it! : )

Poodle... the other white meat.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
720 Posts

Profile of dduane
Thanks....some good advice. You can't have too many bill switch routines and methods. They get such good reactions. There are endless ideas - I'm curious what unique uses for the switch that you all have come up with like ruaturtle's, but this is another topic - so I might start a new one.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16997 Posts

Profile of joseph
You guys can afford to use all those Benjamins? Cool .... I like ruaturtle's idea, since my wife only gives me 50 cents a week allowance.. Smile ..
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of afknight
I recently put together Hundy 500 again following a couple of years hiatus and I'm glad it's back in my daily "impromptu" repertoire.. the spectator reactions are awesome!
happymagic
View Profile
New user
Overland Park, KS
18 Posts

Profile of happymagic
Not sure if he tips this in the video, but if you want to flatten it up a little, just put it under some heavy books for a few days. Helps with those edges, especially if you're worried about different colors.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Hundy 500.... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL