The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Perfect Choice by Mike Caldwell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1357 Posts

Profile of bekralik
A video is online now. Thanks Doug!
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
Quote:
On 2007-03-11 04:35, marknem7 wrote:

I'm not sure why, or even if, Doug is waffling on exactly whether or not a second person is necessary. I know I'd be pretty miffed if I spent $599 on an effect that requires the assistance of another person without being so advised ahead of time.

C'mon, Doug (or somebody)...Just say it and be done with it.

If you read the previous post, Doug DID say that you can contact him privately about the product. If I was him I would try and protect the secret as much as possible due to the high cost of the effect. I personally believe its partially because it will keep it out of the hands of the mere curious...

although I'm willing to not make the carpayment for a month to find out the darn secret to this AMAZING effect ;-)
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
iluzjonista
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of iluzjonista
I don't know if it's just me but the secret of this trick is obvious for me. I figured it out after watching presentation for the first time. After checking the price on the internet you can buy everything you need to perform this effect for about 200-230 USD so for me the effect is way overpriced.

I'm sorry for negative opinion. On the other side this is great trick and the only weak part is the price.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Perfect Choice by Mike Caldwell (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL