The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ex Nihilo meets Baba Gede Nibo...a story (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Wow Baba, wow.
SenseiStrange
View Profile
Veteran user
The Dead God's Dreams
345 Posts

Profile of SenseiStrange
Do you tell that story while performing the effect? Or is this meant to be an example of it's application?
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
I have done everything from say this practically verbatim, to nothing at all....
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Pretty safe to say this effect rules....

his (Alex) effect is based on ol time principles, but as always, it works, and is lovely...

I did this last night, using the story and gave the victim 'goose bumps"....I rule...mo' fo's...

love,

Baba gede Nibo Jr.
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Jr. ??

On an unrelated note, there was an earlier assertion that hyenas are the only animals that kill for sport, not food.
I believe that is false.
Not only do we humans do that regularly, but I believe there are other species that kill rather wantonly as well.. can't think of all of them at the moment, but many insects kill other insects for reasons that seem like cruelty to us.

Mother Nature can be a real bit*h.
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
Ringo
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Ringo
Wise words... The Baba said two things :

1. Ex Nihilo is an EXCELLENT tool

I fully agree... So simple that it can be underestimated... Few people saw the value of this little tool... LOTH being one of them...

2.despite what them hyenas say down yonder...they loved to pick and pry their latest prey-

Yep... I've been reading through some older posts down yonder... The pack hyenas is growing in size, but eventually they'll end up eating each other...and finally the fertile lands will go dry...

Wait a minute... That's "the lion king"...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ex Nihilo meets Baba Gede Nibo...a story (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL