The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Fraud by Daniel Garcia - Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Florida
683 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
For me this ranks right up there with "Sinful" which was one of the if not the strongest effect I have performed within the last 18 months...maybe longer.

I worked this up and was able to perform it within a couple hours of recieving it. No tough moves and Daniel doesn't leave you hanging when it comes to the handling. He shows all you need to know to really wow folks with this one! If you like Money tricks... don't let this pass you by Smile It really gets strong reactions!

Best,
Bobby
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
It must be good....This is like the 5th thread on it....(By the way, I ordered it... Smile )...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
704 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
This is a truly great effect.

As for the potential legal issue I am going to hand the bill out with a special business card that offers a 10% discount on my services if the bill is shown to me in the form of a "coupon" so to speak.

I figure if I staple my card to the bill, warn them not to spend it, as it is illegal AND mention the "coupon" it will more than likely not be spent by the spectator.
Tony Chapparo
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2006-10-09 11:28, Tony Chapparo wrote:
This is a truly great effect.

As for the potential legal issue I am going to hand the bill out with a special business card that offers a 10% discount on my services if the bill is shown to me in the form of a "coupon" so to speak.

I figure if I staple my card to the bill, warn them not to spend it, as it is illegal AND mention the "coupon" it will more than likely not be spent by the spectator.

Tony, your idea of stapling your business card with the bill is brilliant! Excellent marketing tool using a killer of a magic effect Smile
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
704 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Thanks Evolve,

Push those business cards!
Tony Chapparo
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
I have ordered fraud and am still waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

In the meantime, has anyone tried this with either Monopoly money or gag bills? If it works, that might be one way to avoid the whole "defacing" issue.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
After I performed this , my girlfriend put the bill on the refrigerater. It paid off that night. Thanks Daniel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Fraud by Daniel Garcia - Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL