The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Foot Twisting Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
A good year for the croc. Actually it was an alligator. And I must say, I look good for my age and the perils life has given me.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I remember when you started telling this story in 1890 in the back rooms of Irish themed pubs, It started of by being bitten by a worm.

You should release your balancing on a plunger ebook first, then the follow up, spinning rings round the plunger.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
It was the worm in the tequila wasn't it?
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Nope the worm in the mud pie I baked for your birthday.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Ahh, nothing like a good mud pie with lead paint chips on the side.
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
Does this project still have any steam, been about a month since the last post.......oh yeah that's my way of chiming in that I'm interested Smile
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I'm considering doing a Frenches bit where I say it's coming and then nothing happens, then say there have been setbacks but it is still coming.

I've been teaching it live to people, no ebook, no booklet. I find that works best right now.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
This is now available in booklet form, sold for information purposes only.

nuvoentertainment@hotmail.com for more info
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
LOL!!!

I can vouch for the amazing effectiveness of this effect. Mr. Nuvo and I finally met yesterday and he showed me... CRAZY. If I wasn't so nerve-wracked at the time (we were at a theatre in which I was part of a large magic show), I would have shown more enthusiasm towards it Smile. But just know, I freaking out inside.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Me performing the foot twisting illusion at a school fair

Click here to view attached image.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
OK question. What do people expect to pay for a one of a kind illusion? I've had the odd request for this (definitely a lot less than expected), but nobody seems to want to pay.

This is actually the finally to my busking show. It gets a great reaction. People often stare in stunned silence. Totally awesome.

Should I keep this available or should I just ditch the thought of selling it?
Juliegel
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Juliegel
I would pay $10 to $15 for an ebook like this. There are a lot of factors to consider and people would hesitate to make a $20 purchase without knowing many facts about the effect.

As always,
Dylan
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Thanks Dylan for your response. this is not an ebook. This is a booklet. I won't do the ebook route.

What factors are you looking for?
Juliegel
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Juliegel
Well it is nice that it is in booklet form but I would stand by my price.
Like you said before, there are apparently some physical problems that can be encountered. I for one am very flexible and still wonder if I would be able to do this.
Also this sounds like a real low key item and I personaly would not like to see a thousand copys flying around. Perhaps a small release? I am very interested but I would hate to pay a bunch and find out I can not even try it without killing myself.

Hospital bills should be considered in the pricing of this effect.

As always,
Dylan
stijnhommes
View Profile
Special user
568 Posts

Profile of stijnhommes
A shame I wasn't around back when you first started this thread. I'd certainly be interested in an effect like this. Especially if it is gimmickless, or if you can comfortably wear the gimmick throughout the day. Take a look at Disjointed, Titanas Finger and similar body illusions. I'd pay no more than those, probably a little less if you don't include a video. Without seeing a full working video (the provided links failed for me), I'd say around $15-20 (assuming I have the cash lying around).
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Go to my website for pics and video
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Right now I am enjoying being the only person performing this. It gets a huge response (I actually end my show with it...it's that strong). So my price that I have is good, because it keeps it out of the hands of the performers and sheeple who don't understand the value of a truly unique effect. It's totally gimmickless/propless
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Foot Twisting Illusion (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL