The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ring and string finally (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1233 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
Hey everyone,
I was thinking about the ring (finger ring) and string/rope/cord. You can do a few vanishes and productions, all the regular stuff but then as a finale, could you load the ring back on their finger somehow? This is of course if you have borrowed the ring. Some rings are so difficult to get off, but the looser ones, it might be possible with.

I was jsut thinking about it, I have not even attempted it, but I was wondering about some of your thoughts, or experiences if you have already done this...
Thanks,
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
I've never tried this but here's an idea I either read somewhere or imagined. Smile
Make a dollar bill ring. This can be found in a few places.
You need to get the borrowed ring in the dollar ring.
If you've vanished the finger ring you can offer to give them the dollar ring and slip it on their finger.

Another idea might be to offer up a cheap plastic ring, do a switch and place the real one on their finger under cover or your fingers.

If the ring is from a finger other than the pinky it may be easier to load it on thier pinky.

I'm also wondering if, while loading a fake on the ring finger that there may be a way to load the borrowed ring onto the pinky at the same time.

Good luck,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ring and string finally (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL