The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » 2 Headed 5 Legged Turtle!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
I just added a new member to the family. I just got a 2 Headed 5 legged turtle and IT'S ALIVE!!!!! Does anyone else have any living "Freak Animals?" I'm always on the lookout!!!
aggieman
View Profile
Loyal user
galveston, tx
207 Posts

Profile of aggieman
My friend owns a two headed rattle snake. He paid a nice penny for it.

I know of a pet store that sells animals like this, well I have heard of one a while back.
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Please tell your friend that I'll pay him a prettier penny for that snake....I'm serious. I would like to get any information you can give me about the pet store that you know about. Thanks!!!!
aggieman
View Profile
Loyal user
galveston, tx
207 Posts

Profile of aggieman
I will see, but I doubt he will.

And it seems the store has been closed for a while now. sorry.

but here are some interesting links;

http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/33604.html

http://www.strictlyreptiles.tv/gallery2/......emId=851

http://www.strictlyreptiles.tv/gallery2/......emId=553

http://www.kingsnake.com/breeder.html

oh and if you watched the news a while back this year, a two headed rat snake sold for around 150,000 dollars.
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
COOL!!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Saw a two headed Turtle a couple of seasons back at the Annapolis ren Fair. Think it belonged to Jonny Fox.
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
The only 2 headed turtle I had ever seen before was John Strong's........I asked him to share his connection for turtles about a year ago and he hasn't helped out yet.....he keeps saying he will, but never does. Smile~ I guess he knows competition when he sees it! If anyone knows of any strange animals/ deformed animals, please let me know. Thanks!!!!
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
He never will.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Tell me about it!! It's cool though.........I finally got one!!! This turtle's 5th leg is directly between the 2 heads and is the oddest thing I've ever seen!! Each head seems to use it when they need it. CRAZY!!!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
It's the end of the world.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Or the begining of a new generation.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
I can see it now........in time, the two headed ones began to multiply......soon, they were a majority--they took over and we could not compete.......little did we know that we were in a transition...a paradigm shift of global proportions......evolution in action.....and we were out---obsolete---a dingleberry dangling from history's memory........if we had only listened......but how could we have known that a carnival talker would hold the secret in that aquarium...a sign of what was to come.......NOOOoooooooo!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I refuse to be a dingleberry dangling from anybody or anything. I will wage war against the double domed usurpers...besides, they are just geting a Head of themselves a bit planning such a losing campaign.

Piffle.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
When they disagree, do they bite each other?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
aggieman
View Profile
Loyal user
galveston, tx
207 Posts

Profile of aggieman
Quote:
On 2006-10-03 21:59, Harley Newman wrote:
When they disagree, do they bite each other?

that would be funny.
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
So far, the one on the right is the dominant one.....BUT they share that extra leg. It's odd......I'm just scared that I'm not going to feed it right or have the right temp water!!!! Today, one would sleep while the other head kept watch....then the other one would sleep and they would switch. By the way, I've decided to name them MYRTLE and SQUIRTLE the TWO HEADED TURTLE!!! At least I got something from John Strong (remember Iggy and ziggy the two headed piggy?!)
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Yeah Ray...that would be a concern...most times you get a goldfish or a turtle they are fairly disposable pets and don't cause worry but these guys (this guy?) are so special...well...read all you can and find a herpatologist online that can advise as to diet and meds etc. Good luck and congratz!

Doug
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
What is the breed of turtle? Different turtles have different food and heat requirements. That is going to be the first thing you need to know.
You might want to check into the Polly wants a cracker... section of the Café. Some really good animal folks in there. I'm pretty good with live critters myself, and anything I can do to help keep this marvelous creature alive, let me know.
Gwyd
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Call your vet, and get a referral to one who specializes in reptiles. There should be one near you.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
It's a red eared slider........
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » 2 Headed 5 Legged Turtle!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL