The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Life in the Universe (#1): Just on Earth, or Everywhere? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4986 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
This is very interesting, WE ARE VERY SMALL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9HLIOnTapE
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Fine as they come. Thanks for the tip.

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4283 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Without watching video: well the traditional view would be that obviously its so big that life would have to exist somewhere else.

Then again, if you consider what a sick sense of humor the universe has, I figure it would be much funnier if we were the only life around due to some freak 1 in a billion*billion mutation or something.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Daegs...watch the video.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4283 Posts

Profile of Daegs
I first skipped it because it looked like a waste of 8 minutes, but I followed your advice and watched it anyway.

I still thought it was a complete waste of my 8 minutes, and you lose suggestion points Doug Smile

The video was amaturish, and did not put forth any ideas, views or suggestions I hadn't heard everywhere else since gradeschool...

I mean no offense to the guy, but it could have been said in 5 seconds on paper rather than 8 boring minutes through youtube.

Silly pointless youtubes just not my cup of tea, I guess...

-daegs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Life in the Universe (#1): Just on Earth, or Everywhere? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.41 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL