The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cushman Column (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
wash
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of wash
I liked the thoughtful review of chucks work. can't wait till the next review.
ChuckHickok
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of ChuckHickok
Bill

Thanks for the kind words ... always appreciated.

Chuck Hickok
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
Nice to see you around , Mr Hickock!

So Bill, what can we expect from the column in the future - can we recommend widely available commercial items for review? Or will you mostly be focusing on the 'hot off the press' newbies on the scene?

Yours in magic, David.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2166 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Nice column mr.bill!!
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks everyone for the kind words. "Good Thoughts" was the title I thought had been agreed upon and I was probably more suprised than anyone to see "On the Couch with Dr. Bill." But it has grown on me.

David and everyone else, please feel free to recommend anything and everything you want for review or comment. Even ideas, philosophy and approaches are fair game for what I want to accomplish. And if someone wants to share their view on a topic, I'll see what I can do to work it in.

I plan on doing thorough reviews of a couple of products, both old and new, as I did in the first column but would also like to work in some brief pros and cons about other items that I may not have the space available for a full review.

Understandably, Jack wants me to review things he's selling but some of my favorite things are the work of independents so I don't know if he'll be carrying them. I still want to comment or review such items, good and bad.

Next column I will review Nothing and S.A.D., two relatively hot off the press items. I also hope to give briefer comments on some other items that have been brought to my attention. I'd like to review ebooks which are linked to Jack's site for easy access. Plus, I want to continue to share my one-sided opinions Smile!

Thanks again everyone.

Good Thoughts,

Bill
Ringo
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Ringo
Bill... What happened to the column ? Does it still go on ?
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Hey Ringo,

Arghh! OK, that is now out of my system.

Columns have been written for December 06 and January 07 but due to some overwhelm at Wizard's Apprentice they haven't made it online yet.

I appreciate your asking and will tell Jack there is a clamor for the column Smile!

I'll let you know what happens.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cushman Column (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL