The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Castle Sunday Brunch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
My family and I have reservations for the Sunday Brunch at The Magic Castle in November.

I would like to ask experienced visitors or members of The Magic Castle their input on how we can make the most of our visit there.

Here is the Brunch schedule from the website:

BRUNCH SEATING
Seating is limited to 115 persons per seating.
11:00 AM 12:30 PM 1:30 PM

CLOSE-UP GALLERY SHOWS
12:00 NOON 1:00 PM 2:00 PM

PARLOUR OF PRESTIDIGITATION SHOWS
12:15 PM 1:15 PM 2:15 PM

PALACE OF MYSTERY SHOWS
12:45 PM 1:45 PM 2:45 PM

We have an 11:00 a.m. brunch seating.
Does the brunch last more than an hour?
Will this give us enough time to see all of the shows?
I see the last show of the day is at 2:45 p.m. How long does the Castle stay open after the last show? I would like to have time to explore.
The website shows who is appearing for the SAT. & SUN. BRUNCH PARLOUR show. For the Close-Up Gallery and Palace of Mystery shows are the performers the same as who is appearing on week nights?
Is the Sunday Brunch popular? Can we expect a full house as far as attendance?

Thank in advance for answering some of my questions about visiting The Magic Castle.
I'm sure we are going to have a great time and learning experience there.

Dan
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2732 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Dan:

Things may have changed recently, but I used to be a regular performer at the Palace of Mystery and did a number of the brunches too, so I think I can give you some insight. First, I think you'll be just fine with your schedule. The Sunday brunch has always been a buffet style brunch, so an hour should be enough time to eat, do a little exploring, and then get some seats for one of the shows.

As for the Palace of Mystery show, it's a shortened version of the regular weekly show. Nightly, there are three performer spots, but at the brunch show, there are just two of the three performers.

I always remembered the brunch as being popular, but not a mad-house. I hope this information is still correct.

Ron
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
Thanks Ron for all your information. We are really looking forward to this trip.

Dan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Castle Sunday Brunch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL