The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Interdimensional Portal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Flying Magus
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Flying Magus
I'm currently brainstorming some ideas based around a 5-sided box that contains some form of space-time anomaly. Tha open side is to the front so that the audience can see the performer pull things out of nothingness into this dimension. Even the performers hand can be seen to leave this dimension for another as it enters the box.

What I'm working on now is some sort of idea of things this anomaly could do. I've thought of putting things into it only to have them appear outside again - possibly with a change in size. Time changes or rapid aging is another idea. Of course there is the idea of pulling impossibly long objects from the box.

I seem to have reached a bit of a creative wall though. Any other ideas that might spark further creativity would be great.
Magically yours,

Michel Fouché
Believe in the Impossible
Diavo
View Profile
Veteran user
The District
357 Posts

Profile of Diavo
Put in a chicken -- pull out an egg... Impressive if the space is far too small for a chicken to be hidden in. And more impressive I would think than putting in an egg and getting a chicken... yes?
I'm not just a magician, I'm an interpreter of Reality.
Underground, above ground, whatever. I don't need a label, thanks.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Ah... the joys of the mirror box. Perhaps Dean's Box as well. Have a look at the Beatles film "yellow submarine" for the Northern Song video. Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Interdimensional Portal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL