The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » A Day in the Life of............... (Suggestion) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Reverend
View Profile
New user
Scotland
66 Posts

Profile of The Reverend
Hi,
I would like to suggest a new feature/topic for the Magic Café.
“A day in the life of…..”
This would involve the moderators inviting selected members to detail an actual and factual day in their life preparing for a show(s) from when they first get up in the morning until they go to bed at night. We could feature one person a week?
This would be an hour by hour account of their day. (warts and all!??!)

I’ve seen this feature used mainly in magazines for “high profile businesspeople” but I think this would be very interesting, educational and a lot of fun for this forum.

Obviously, we don’t want to infringe on anybody’s privacy but if the invited person was up for it, then that would be ok.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Stevie.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4796 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Very interesting. Thanks for the suggestion.
Ya never know. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Hey Steve, I'd like to second Stevie's recommendation. That is a totally killer idea.

Smile Smile Smile
Yakworld.
funmagic
View Profile
New user
Patrick Cordier
29 Posts

Profile of funmagic
Great idea and well worth following up by the top brass, however, thinking back over a typical day of mine or other 'working magician' it could frighten a wanabee professional magi off and make him/her take up something less demanding, but then again,
let 'em learn the hard way... they might enjoy the experience as I do.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » A Day in the Life of............... (Suggestion) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL