The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Miser's dream ala bizarre (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sinnead zenun
View Profile
Elite user
Mt. Makiling
408 Posts

Profile of sinnead zenun
Baba have awaken me from the dead....

here is an idea I have thinking this week....
almost in most culture they believe that once someone has died. he has to travel to the other world. they put some golds or precious thing in the tomb, for the dead one to carry to their travel to the other side....

we could use the miser's dream while telling a story about a dead one's travel. where we produce many gold coins or pearl then in the end to show them that the jar (or tomb) is empty... that one cannot carry earthly possesions once he passed the world of the dead. or showing a jar or tomb empty then explain that the spirits has a certain way how to access to the tresure that their love one's have given to them (producing many gold coins or pearls in the jar)....

anyway could someone share or know some cultures that practice this belief...
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
You are alive!!! GREAT TO SEE YOU!!
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
A stranger returns !
Nice idea, Sinnead, I'd eyeballed a small miser's pail at my local brick'n'mortar shop (The Magic Sojourn in Bristol, PA) and wondered if there was some way to make use of that. (Without resorting to the typical routine of course).
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
One of my favorites, are "the borrowers" but with an ugly twist (creatures)

and something along the lines of "death gives, death takes". will brainstorm to see if anything comes out of this pea Smile
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1904 Posts

Profile of chmara
Use English Pennies -- Charon's collection of fares from he eyes of the dead......as they cross the Styxx.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Miser's dream ala bizarre (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL