The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Looking to rent a flash appearance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brent W
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
123 Posts

Profile of Brent W
Hey guys...

I am looking to rent a flash appearance illusion here in Ohio for an upcoming Halloween stage show. If you have one in the Cleveland/Akron area, PM me.

Thanks

Brent
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
There is an Owens Flash appearance for sell for $995 on the magicauction.com....

I think this is a GREAT PRICE,, and as cheap if you would rent one...
Patrick Miller
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Patrick Miller
Can anyone tell me anything about the new double flash appearence Tillford is selling?
EggMan
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of EggMan
Hi Patrick,

Personally, I've worked with the previous model flash appearance (no vanish) more than a few times and I think it is pretty similar in quailty and construction style to the new one. It is an ok prop but I feel it requires good lighting and the audience to be at a certain distance to be deceptive. I think this model also does not have the grill bars infront which makes it even less deceptive in non ideal conditions. It does set-up fast and packs flat but is still quite bulky. If you need to transport this, you either have to wrap it up well in cloth or make a case for it.

You may want to look at JC Sum's appearance system as well. It's about the same price, it's very pratical, packs flat and small. No case is required as it is a case in itself... if that makes sense. But, it is only an appearance, not a vanish.

Hope that helps!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Looking to rent a flash appearance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL