The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Does this sound good ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
A card is selected and signed. You tell the layperson (you call them "layperson" to their face, because you're cool like that), that their card will change into another card while under their hand.

They place their hand over the card. You do something to affect the magic. When they lift their hand, their card has changed - into your driver's license card. Except where your picture should be is now a small image of their card. Weird.

You take out your wallet and find their card where your license should be, thus doing your card-to-wallet routine which, as recently ruled by Congress, must be included in every card act (lawbreakers will be placed against an official wall and killed in a hail of thumbtips).

On turning their signed card over they see a tiny picture of you in the corner. Is this original? Should I get some sleep?
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
cfleming
View Profile
New user
Chris Fleming Long Beach, Ca.
81 Posts

Profile of cfleming
As far as I know this has not been done before. It sound like a fantastic effect. it has all the elements of a great routine. Stay up all night if you have to cause the creativity is flowin'! Smile
I don't have a solution, but I admire the problem.
TheGreatDane
View Profile
Regular user
White Plains, NY
183 Posts

Profile of TheGreatDane
Especially if you could make their own drivers license and card transpose out of their own wallet.
"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." ~Vincent Van Gogh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Does this sound good ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL