The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Best Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Paulo,

I'm in Australia and I've never heard of him either.

His magic is very good - everyone here has said nice things about his magic.

No person here has criticised his magic.

People have just honestly stated that they have not heard of him.
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Plasticdestiny,
Do you the magic magazines, like magic, Genni?
You can Voitko in Stevens from USA with linking rings.
I understand and I know the way of USA magicians.In europe he know everythig about magic what it happens all of the world!
Is a open way to see more from inside and outside.

Paulo Cabrita
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Paulo,

Thank Goodness we can agree.

I too as a non American, understand and know the way of USA magicians and I'm sure you'll agree they are good and sharing magicians.

I have had so much help from them since I came on here. This Magic Café alone is such a good example of their nature - a free resource for magicians all over the world.

I don't know of very many other industries where trade professionals with the experience of for example, Bill Palmer, would freely give away trade secrets and insider knowledge gathered over decades of work.

And it's not just the Americans. I see equal generosity here from people of many different countries. During a recent conflict there were posts from both Israel and Lebanon - not about the war but about magic.

It's a wonderful open way to see more, this Café... To see magic, to make magic, and to share magic, without getting tied down in silly arguments about nationalities.
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Themagicafé is international for magicians for all world, not just for Europe, USA, or others. I try to get all the magical information, magazines from Europe, USA and more...What´s happens in world of magic, I wont to know the world not just Europe or USA, we must to be open...Way Fantasio from USA use Viktor Votiko name to sell candles? Because is famouse(Viktor Voitko and more celebrities magicians)in:
http://www.fantasio.com/home.html you select "About Products" and is the name of Viktor Voitko.
In Stevens USA you can look Viktor:http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=8517
In UGM japan you can look:http://mall.eshop.co.jp/mall/cgi-bin/wm10/wm10_99186/st/ws20_9800/main/browse.cgi?final_pick=y&cust_cat=%a5%b9%a5%c6%a1%bc%a5%b8%a1%a1%a5%ea%a5%f3%a5%b0&cat_cat_max=5&cust_id=10440000014709&in_store=1031&cust_cat_index=5&pick_flag=y&setup_value=1&cleanup=n&item_id=S_RNG006
Something is wrong, is very important get the magic information. I have a Friend one of the bigger world colection of magic (books magic props...)In his colection he have everthing about magic, but not just from Europe or USA or Japan, he have colections from everywhere! This is general information!

paulo
Look: Viktor website
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Themagicafé is international for magicians for all world, not just for Europe, USA, or others. I try to get all the magical information, magazines from Europe, USA and more...What´s happens in world of magic, I wont to know the world not just Europe or USA, we must to be open...Way Fantasio from USA use Viktor Votiko name to sell candles? Because is famouse(Viktor Voitko and more celebrities magicians)in:
http://www.fantasio.com/home.html you select "About Products" and is the name of Viktor Voitko.
In Stevens USA you can look:
http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=8517
In UGM japan you can look:
http://mall.eshop.co.jp/mall/cgi-bin/wm1......S_RNG006
Something is wrong, is very important get the magic information. I have a Friend one of the bigger world colection of magic (books magic props...)In his colection he have everthing about magic, but not just from Europe or USA or Japan, he have colections from everywhere! This is general information!

Look: Viktor website
http://www.magic-voitko.com/

PS:MAGICIANS HELPING MAGICIANS
Paulo
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
This post is to comment sincerely about "THE BEST LEVITATION"...

I do not understand what is wrong about the magic information in others countries.

Paulo
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Paulo

My final comment:

Mr Voitko is a fine magician. I am glad that I have come across his work now. I appreciate you bringing him to our attention. From your posts thus far it would appear that this is your lifes work.

The results of a few quick Google searches:

David Copperfield Magician: 215,000

Finn Jon Magician: 180,000

Joker Lam Magician: 11,500

Victor Voitko Magician: 88
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
About my life work...
I´m a professional magician, and your life work is to answer all?

No more comments!

Paulo
santos
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of santos
Paulo She is ghosts busters...
You are a ghost!
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
868 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
Paolo and Santos

Viktor Voitko is the GOD the GOD and the GOD. That is what you guys wanna hear? Everyone gave good review and words about Viktor what is your problem? From your 96 posts more than 2/3 about Viktor I don't even mention Santos 14 posts all about Viktor. I believe you guys love him so why not you send him your best wishes and stop this. I heard Portugal has good magicians and good doctors. Pay them a visit its worth.

Best

Las
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Laci200,

Voitko is one of magician I love, but this post is to talk about this great levitation.
The last FISM, Portugal get one 1ºprice(cards)and 2 price(manipulation.About doctors is true.
Best

Paulo
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
And to like me also Brad Daniela's levitation, only at him too high podium, almost about human growth. At all the levitation to like me and when the sphere turns to a scarf, and then behind a scarf there is a girl. From mind to leave.
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Las.And to like you Voitko the levitation?
Fornby
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Fornby
88 hits... This will for sure be a *lot* more in a few days if you continue like this here... and at the Genii site... more?
I'm sure VV is grateful for all your work making his website known. Smile

Gene
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Voitko´s levitation is original poetic!
You can look in Voitko`s wesite in "my acts"!
http://www.magic-voitko.com

What do you think about this leviation?

Paulo
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Quote:
What do you think about this leviation?
Paulo

Well, since you've asked...

I find it to be a levitation designed to impress other magicians. Elements of it are very good, but I find he tries to do too much to show magicians he's novel. Probably the result of his focus on Magic Competitions.

I also find the lady's costume to be very unattractive and obviously draped to hide whatever she is lying/sitting on.

While this levitation is novel and well-rehearsed, for me it lacks enchantment.

- entity
Fornby
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Fornby
Paulo,

You ask "What do you think about this levitation?"

Unfortunately I have not seen the levitation - only the video on his site. And I agree with what others have already said:
It's looks nice on the video... but when she sits up in mid-air she's not floating - she's supported by something. I'd skip that part. I also think her dress looks like it has been designed to cover something (a "horizontal" skirt...?)
And I would also shorten the act - the video gives the impression that it's looong...
Also; all the editing of the video disturbs me. There are missing moments - what happened? That's why I say I haven't seen the levitation...

But I do believe in seanalexander when he said "it did look good". as he has seen it live.

To me, this did not *look* unique... Maybe the working/mechanics is but not the looks of it. To ME - others may feel otherwise...

Now, this was what you asked for, Paulo; comments about that specific levitation. These are my personal thoughts. You have already made your point about yours - dozens of times - so no need to do that again.
(That goes for santos and magicjazz as well Smile

Oh...
Santos wrote (Oct 9, 5:31pm) "The best linking rings (floating linking rings) FISM WINNER"
Paulo Cabrita wrote ("Oct 10, 9:15) "About linking rings voitko is a fism winner before Galina."
Santos wrote (Oct 15, 12:56pm) "...is a Fism winner 1994 in Japan!"

FYI:
In Yokohama 1994, VV came 2nd in "General Magic" - in my book that's not a *winner*.

Regards,
Gene
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Tank you for you nice words about he best levitation!

Best

Paulo
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Fornby
I was in Blackpool this year, Voitko worked there all three acts, and I shall tell it really impresses. Spectators applauded on some times during performance and the flying girl and the more so flying rings. If you saw performance completely and in alive, I would think to you it was pleasant, if you love beautiful magic. Such acts inspire. I think on a site am made a mix because performance to last 6-7 minutes, now a roller about 1,5 minutes and almost 6 mbyte if number has been laid out completely, it weighed 20-25 mbyte, and many could not load it. If at you will an opportunity to look completely, you will understand me
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Concerning FISM in Japan, I there was not but to me told, that when Victor Voitka has acted was worth stand ovation minutes 10 and when declared winners the winner Gran-prize could not declare at twenty minutes. Only started to declare, spectators in a hall (conjurers) started to whistle and clap, not giving to declare the winner. That is why that in jury the director who made number to the conjurer who has won Gran prize at sat. I cannot now even recollect a name. I saw then his performances on TV and I shall tell, if I was in Japan in 1994 I too whistled and applauded. Because Victor was then the best, but the life is those. By the way that he too writes champion Fism though Grand prix did not receive. But it does not prevent him to be very good conjurer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Best Levitation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL