The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Best Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Rodney Rash
View Profile
New user
Texas
12 Posts

Profile of Rodney Rash
Clever to have to magician rise off the ground when trying to levitate the assistant.
Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
Anyone know the cost for this prop? I heard it was for sale...
HENRYDORL
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of HENRYDORL
You can contact Viktor Through his website. He's a great person and will answer you concerning the price of his levitation. I bought the magic canvas from him (appearance of a girl in picture frame) and it's a great light weight and practical illusion too !
'What of Art?' she asked.
'It is a malady.'
'Love?'
'An illusion.'
'Religion?'
'The fashionable substitute for Belief.'
'You are a sceptic.'
'Never! Scepticism is the beginning of Faith.'
Oscar Wilde
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
I´m trying to get this levitation...because is the best!

PAULO
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
He is perfome this levitation in Japan:
On January 25-27,2008
New Year meeting of Kansai Japan Magicians Association

Paulo
tannin
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of tannin
Was there ever a price for Viktors Levitation given .
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Send a email to Viktor, and ask him the price.

paulo
KidMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Bradford
183 Posts

Profile of KidMagic
Quote:
On 2006-10-04 11:12, Wade Live wrote:
His linking ring routine is AMAZING!

YEAH!! it's great!

Zach
Magically yours,
KidMagic/Zachary Gauthier
www.kidmagic.ca
John Star
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of John Star
Quote:
On 2007-05-28 19:54, Paulo Cabrita wrote:
I´m trying to get this levitation...because is the best!

PAULO

Everybody love the levitation but who get or buy?
I saw this levitation in magic blackpool convention , all is manual system, how can cost US$28,000!When I look for that levitation is like thousand pieces of garbage, bu the efect is good! But not like a Mercedes, to make the rolls royce of any illusion is called john gaughan! More a friend or staff to promove...

John Star
John
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
John, you've been a member of the forum for two days, and in that time you made over four dozen posts, the majority of which are digs at Victor Voitko or his products. You clearly have a jones about him; care to tell us why?
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
LOL....
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
Hmmm...no response from Mr. Star, and a day later nearly two dozen of his posts disappear. The mystery deepens...
John Star
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of John Star
Mr. Donal,

If you read all my posts, it was easy to understand, what is the question.It was a advice who buy tricks form Voitko.I get some tricks and I realy don't know why others magicians with the same problems, they did write about this, and to the people know the bad service they make. Mr Donal I get one set of rings from $630 in stevens, more shipping more customs, and the chrome is out some parts of the rings is horrible. What do you think is not a reason to share with the magic community? Why my posts are clean? Because the Voitko Banner, I just wrote (and not all) some problems I had with voitko tricks. In the used section you have one magician he is sell the fan, I know why, because the quality is horrible.

John
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
Okay, John, let's see if I understand you correctly. You purchased a set of the VV levitating linking rings and, judging them to be of poor quality, you feel they are overpriced. And as a result of your buyer's remorse, you feel compelled to warn everyone at the Café about this prop. Do I have that about right?

If so, then tell me, do you also own the VV snowstorm fan, the VV pocket topit or the VV levitation? Because during the past three days you've made a large number of posts trashing each of those products as well, and unless you've actually purchased and used them, then posting such negative opinions about them (and in such a zealous fashion) cannot help but call your motives into question.

And unless you actually own these props, then your posts about them can't really be considered "opinions", or at least not qualified opinions, can they? If that's the case (and I suspect that it is), then why should anyone on the forum pay heed to your cry for us to "acept [sic] my advice"?

I'll say it again: you appear to have a serious jones about all things Victor Voitko. As a result, it's difficult for me to take anything you have to say about him or his products seriously, particularly when others on the forum who I know (or know of) and who I respect have a remarkably contrary POV.

The Magic Café may be many things, but one thing it is not is a place for carrying out vendettas or furthering one's personal grudges.
John Star
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of John Star
Mr.Chayce

I did tell everything, and your opinion is based in my comments. I would like to know in the Café waht kind of tricks are good or not.And some times we read the same problems. I think the Café must to be a place to advice what is good and to alert the people be careful with that kind of situations. Courage to advice the magicians, and I would like to have more magician with the same or others problems, because I know a few!

John Star
From UK
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3475 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Yes true, but you're a one man campaign against Victor. Judgeing from your post (and all the ones deleted) you must have bought every one of his products just to complain
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Mr.John
If I have problems with any goods, I contact to that person who to me has sold or which has made it. You tried to contact Victor Voitko. His email is magicvoitko@mail.ru. He is kindly and benevolent person.Or contact Stevens magic,their email is magic@stevensmagic.com
John Star
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of John Star
Quote:
On 2008-10-04 17:41, magicjazzz wrote:
Mr.John
If I have problems with any goods, I contact to that person who to me has sold or which has made it. You tried to contact Victor Voitko. His email is magicvoitko@mail.ru. He is kindly and benevolent person.Or contact Stevens magic,their email is magic@stevensmagic.com

And about the package my friend he payed by paypall and he did not get?

John Star
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Best Levitation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL