The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Best Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Fornby
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Fornby
Magicjazz,

The GranPrix winner at Yokohama FISM1994 was Franklin from Germany

The World Championship winners were:
General Magic: Greg Frewin, Canada
Micromagic: Carl Cloutier, Canada
Close-up Card: Ramblar, Argentina
Comedy: Die Plebsbüttel, Germany
(No winners in Manipulation, Stage Illusions - 2nd and 3rd only - and Mentalism - 3rd only)

Gene
(No need to thank me Smile)
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Gene
thank you %)
do you saw Franklin acts?What your opinion?
Fornby
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Fornby
No, I didn't se it... The facts were collected at
http://www.fism.org/

Gene
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Thank you
If you saw Franklin you me have understood, good number, but not Gran-priz, Greg Frewin were much better than Franklin.
I think that with pigeons work for a long time, to think up something new very hardly, and flying and linking rings it was first time. Such never was
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Tank you very much, I´m happy for all your answers!
But don´t forget to look "the best levitation"...In Voitko website.

Best

Paulo Cabrita
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Paolo
I think the levitation not the best in the world, and one of the best will tell more precisely, that Voitko. At Coperfield and Peter Marvey - one levitation, at B.Daniels, L.Bartona, Victor Vojtko other type of a levitation. Here it is impossible to compare, therefore as opportunities different levitations at the mechanism.
At Coperfield and Peter Marvey in their section of a levitation the best, in mechanic levitations, such as Victor Vojtko,
B.Danielsa, L.Bartona - the best at Voitkî. He has squeezed out from it a maximum, and has made much that who up to him did not do, it is possible to go once again on his site in my acts and to be convinced of it.

And the best conjurer I think D.Koperfilda, how many he has made for advertising and propagation of magic anybody has made:)
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Sorry.Coperfield ^)
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Magicjazzz,
I understand what do tell.
We can not compare illusions/Levitations each case is a case.
I´am fascinated with Voitko leviation, is great!
I wrote about this levitation with the heart, because I saw alive Voitko perform his levitation and I will never forgot!

with sincerity
Paulo Cabrita
jacoblucas
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of jacoblucas
My friend magician a.kant is building one levitation device it will be completed in last week as per them message which will lift girl from top of the base36" to 60" height as I know "gamolo" device also give same height I will get picture soon so I will also put here in few days its also operated by manually and motorized also.
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Quote:
On 2006-10-19 03:14, jacoblucas wrote:
I will get picture soon so I will also put here in few days its also operated by manually and motorized also.
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Quote:
On 2006-10-19 03:14, jacoblucas wrote:
I will get picture soon so I will also put here in few days its also operated by manually and motorized also.

ok.very intresting.
I wrote a lot about gamalo devise.what is it?
Fornby
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Fornby
Magicjazz,

The Gamolo device is a levitation - up and down. You can read a description of it here (and also bid on it should you decide to buy one Smile):
http://www.magicauction.com/Mag_auc/illusion.htm
(2nd from top)

Regards,
Gene

PS: You know, you can EDIT your posts if you happened to miss something - you don't HAVE TO make two posts within one minute... Simply click the Edit button above your post (if you're logged in) Smile
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Thank you
santos
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of santos
I saw Gamolo and others levitations but nothing better than This Voitko levitation!
I love this video in Voitko website, and very good magic.
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Quote:
On 2006-10-19 07:14, Fornby wrote:
Magicjazz,

The Gamolo device is a levitation - up and down. You can read a description of it here (and also bid on it should you decide to buy one Smile):
http://www.magicauction.com/Mag_auc/illusion.htm
(2nd from top)

Regards,
Gene

Where it is possible to look at video it is a Gamalo levitation, write beautifully, but it would be not bad to look as it to look even at video as far as it is practical.
Thanks
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
I would like to look the video of Gamolo levitation.
Anybody know?

Best

Paulo
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Look this levitation video in:

http://www.magic-voitko.com
in "my acts".

Paulo
jacoblucas
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of jacoblucas
My friend magician a.kant is building one levitation device it will be completed in last week as per them message which will lift girl from top of the base36" to 60" height as I know "gamolo" device also give same height I will get picture soon so I will also put here in few days its also operated by manually and motorized also. magicianakant@yahoo.com
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
Quote:
On 2006-10-22 00:50, jacoblucas wrote:
My friend magician a.kant is building one levitation device it will be completed in last week as per them message which will lift girl from top of the base36" to 60" height as I know "gamolo" device also give same height I will get picture soon so I will also put here in few days its also operated by manually and motorized also. magicianakant@yahoo.com

I will wait
santos
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of santos
I will wait for that levitation!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Best Levitation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL