The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » IPod Video! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
Hey Guys,

I am looking into getting an iPod Video for my birthday...and I was wondering if someone here has one, how they are...

I am tempted because I could put a lot of my magic stuff, and everything...

Thanks!

Tanner
fbnc
View Profile
Loyal user
Memphis
227 Posts

Profile of fbnc
Tanner
I've got a Zen player and I've put a lot of magic stuff on it. My favorite effects from different dvd's, stuff I'm currently practicing. You will have to have the software to format the video. I use Clone mobil from slysoft.com it works really good and I have demo'd some other software but found clone mobil works best for me.
Goodluck
Tim
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
Thanks Tim! Do you think that software would work to put on an iPod as well>? Also, is it free to download from that website?

Thanks again,

Tanner
fbnc
View Profile
Loyal user
Memphis
227 Posts

Profile of fbnc
Yes the software will work with any of the media players, just select which model you have and your good to go. A 30 gig player can hold a lot of dvd's. A typical magic dvd once formatted for your player is only 400 to 650 mgs depending on the quality level you want. The software is not free it's $30.00 to $40.00. If you find something for free let me know. Beware that some of the software loads the dvd to your hard drive then formats the video and loads it to your player, this can take some time. I found that the clone mobil is the fastest it does not use your hard drive (lots of ram is a plus). Clone mobile allows you to rip any chapter you want from the dvd easier than the other versions I've tried (video vault, pinnacle). Check it out,you can try it free for 21 days.
Goodluck
Tim
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
My friend that sits next to me in science has a ipod video, It's fat but I would love one. He says video drains a lot of energy but I think it would be worth it. I have a ipod nano but I don't want to go through the trouble of hacking it to play video on it.
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
Thanks Guys Smile I am thinking I will be getting one!

Also, how does this sofware look: http://ifrogz.com/proddetail.php?prod=XCopyPod

It sounds good to me...

Tanner
Dizzy
View Profile
Elite user
UK
437 Posts

Profile of Dizzy
I bought one about 6 mouths ago and you won't be disappointed,

Diane
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
After a little over 2 years toting a 4th generation 40GB model, I recently decided to upgrade, and bought an 80GB Black model today. So far I love it! All the same great features as before, plus more!

My old one had a smaller screen that was not in color. Now I can have music, photos, videos, etc. Screen is much bigger and brighter. And the iPod overall is lighter than my previous one, even though the capacity has been doubled!
Kevin Reylek
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
Bought one today!!

Yah!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » IPod Video! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL