The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review of Whit Haydn's Teleportation Device routine ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bobcape
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
470 Posts

Profile of Bobcape
I have wanted to post a review for some time on Whit's TP Device, but I never got to it. Well here goes.

The TPD is a COMPLETE routine. It comes with everything necessary to perform (except consumables) including a video with performance and explanation.
A basic overview of the routine is as follows - A dollar is borrowed from a spectator. A corner is torn from the bill and given to the owner as a receipt. The TP Device is introduced, as are two lemons. A second spectator selects a lemon, a free choice. The bill is wrapped in a napkin and placed on top of the TPD. The TPD is then adjusted, making lots of noises (very funny). Then at some point, under your control, the wrapped bill bursts into flames. You announce that it has successfully teleported to the selected lemon. Very cleanly and openly, you cut open the lemon and allow the spectator to remove the bill. The corner is compared, it matches perfectly. (The routine is not even half way through yet.) The same bill is handed to a third spectator who signs it. A forth spectator selects one of a dozen eggs, a free choice, and holds it high. The now wet, signed, torn bill is put on top of the TPD, without cover, in plain sight. The funny sounds are made again and poof, the bill burns and teleports to the egg, apparently hard-boiling the egg in the process. The egg is cracked open. It is not hard-boiled but still raw. The bill is clearly seen to come from the egg. It is indeed the signed and torn bill! A double miracle and a huge applause cue! That's the routine, now here's my experience so far.

I recently did my first shows where I included the TPD. What a tremendous response! One of the shows was for a bank with about 550 attendees. I used the TPD for my next to the last effect for this show. I killed with it!

The awesome part is, the gentleman that loaned me the bill was the spouse of one of the bankers. After the show he came up and said, "I'd pay to see that dollar in the egg again." Now I had recently raised my fees for this holiday season and I thought that I've been pushing the limit, I don't know why, but when he said that, and gave me his date I quoted him double what I have been quoting, the timing was right. Done! I picked up the deposit that Monday. That is power in action! (I even forgot to burn the edges of the bill in the lemon, it didn't seem to matter.)

I cannot give a higher recommendation than to say that the Whit Haydn Teleportation Device routine is the most well thought out, polished and hard hitting routine I have ever seen in action! The routine's cost versus value for me is as follows - 4 shows with 3 add-on bookings at the show; the confidence to raise my prices (second time this season) for shows that include the TP Device. It is a winner!

The TPD is available at http://hocus-pocus.com/ I have no affiliation with either Hocus Pocus or Whit Haydn except to say that Hocus Pocus is the best on-line place to shop I've found and Whit has released a tremendous routine with his TPD.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Smile

Bob
Be Amazed! + Enjoy The Magic!
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Thanks for the great review. Glad you were able to get so much mileage out of the routine. It has always been a powerhouse for me. Hope you enjoy the Killer Epic as well.

Have a Happy New Year!

Whit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review of Whit Haydn's Teleportation Device routine ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL