The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Looking for a particular kids magacian website/video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pseudo
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Pseudo
Hi!!!

Pardon me for starting this thread. I use to have a link to his particular magician in Café but ever since my computer crash, I've lost all my favourite.

I believe some of you might have come across his site/video.

One particular video features him performing spong balls routine whereby he calls 1 sponge "Peanut" and the other "Butter".

If I don't remember wrongly, he's also an award winning magician.

I hope he's still around Café.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Scott F. Guinn does the Peanut Butter & Jelly sponge ball routine.

He has retired from magic and is now a pastor, but his products are still available:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=62

If you do a search in Google for the "Great Scott! It's Magic!" DVD you can find several resellers that carry it.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Pseudo
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Pseudo
I don't think Scott is the guy I'm looking for...

Hm... are there any other kids magician here that uses the Peanut & Butter patter for his sponge balls routine?

I remember seeing his demo video performig the Peanut & Butter effect.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2006-10-07 08:32, Marvello wrote:
Scott F. Guinn does the Peanut Butter & Jelly sponge ball routine.

He has retired from magic and is now a pastor, but his products are still available:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=62

If you do a search in Google for the "Great Scott! It's Magic!" DVD you can find several resellers that carry it.

Wow, I didn't know Scott had retired from magic. I didn't know he was a pastor either. I wish the best for his church and ministry!

Regan
Mister Mystery
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1143 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
I was wondering what had happened to Scott. Now I know. In fact I just did a search of the Café and came up with this link from yesterday: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=62
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2006-10-08 23:03, Scott O. wrote:
I was wondering what had happened to Scott. Now I know. In fact I just did a search of the Café and came up with this link from yesterday: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=62
LOL- that's the same link I posted above Smile
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1143 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
Marvello, you are too quick. I just read my post and then re-read yours. Duh I saw the link there. But before I could edit my response, you posted Smile. Great Minds . . .
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
I purchased a .pdf of Scott Guinn's PB&J spongeball routine last year. A great routine. If that's not the one you're looking for, I'm afriad I can't help. That's the only routine I know of where the sponges are "named" Peanut & Butter. If there's another THAT similar, I'd be a little suspicious of its "origins" but I suppose there have been stranger coincidences.
B. Robert Pulver

The "I Hate Card Tricks!" Book of Card Tricks Vol. 1, 2, and 3
Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
Smoke & Mirrors
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of Smoke & Mirrors
Quote:
On 2006-10-07 08:25, Pseudo wrote:

...he's also an award winning magician.

Aren't they all?
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
To the best of my knowledge, I originated the PB&J theme for the sponges, but it is very possible that someone else came up with it, too. That's not suspicious, it's just another case of independent discovery. Happens all the time in magic. But my routine is on my DVD available from John LeBlanc at http://www.greatscott-itsmagic.com or as a PDF file directly from me.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Looking for a particular kids magacian website/video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL