The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Foot Twisting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Here is a quick little demo I did last night so people could see what my effect looks like. Enjoy.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=1380250889461276199
Trestkon
View Profile
New user
Canada
94 Posts

Profile of Trestkon
Heh, high five for the weird legs Smile

Pretty neat, although I'm not sure how convincing the '360 turn' part of it is. Course, that's hard to judge when I watched it on a video knowing what to expect.
-Larry
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
If you are convinced or not, there is a 360 degree twist after the two feet. But believe me when I do the second part, people get really weird.
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Great job.
I have never seen that before and I was surprised.

~John
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I am the creator, and since I haven't released it yet, and this was my second video of it ever posted on the internet, I am not surprised you haven't seen it. Thanks for the compliments.

I have said this on another thread...the video shows a little bit of prework. I am new to computer video work and had trouble editing the video (my Ulead program is acting up) so I just posted the whole thing, but those are their real first time reactions to the effect.
Trestkon
View Profile
New user
Canada
94 Posts

Profile of Trestkon
Quote:
On 2006-10-07 17:21, mrbilldentertainer wrote:
If you are convinced or not, there is a 360 degree twist after the two feet. But believe me when I do the second part, people get really weird.

I'm quite sure they do Smile Put your creation together with the arm twist, and you could start your contortionist show Smile

Anything specific that you need help with on ULead?
-Larry
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I think I just need to reload some of the drivers needed.
Greg V
View Profile
New user
B.C. Canada
43 Posts

Profile of Greg V
That was great! Obviously good reactions from spectators. If you do edit the video be careful, don't want to end up like Criss Angel Smile
Good job. Smile
Formerly, when religion was strong and science weak, men mistook magic for medicine; now, when science is strong and religion weak, men mistake medicine for magic.
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
800 Posts

Profile of meyegr
It looked OK - could not really see much, video was pretty dark and their was background noise, so could not hear what you were saying.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Yeah, It was done at night right next to a bar. I posted this so people who were interested in the effect could see what it looked like. You don't need to hear anything that I say as it is a totally visual effect. But if you listen closely, you can hear the one spectator say "That's gross....cool!" when I do it the first time. Hopefully in the days to come I will have a daylight version of it.
hattrick4u
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of hattrick4u
When will this be available to buy?
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I have decided to put this out. It has been suggested to me to make this a booklet retailing for about $15.00. Is that a good price? I will look into get some initial booklets printed and sending some out to select people. We will then see how it goes from there.
Scattered Dream
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Scattered Dream
That's Awesome! So when and where will we be able to get our hands on it?
Andrew Maine usually sells his illusion booklets for that price and booklets are usually around that. Thanks and I really look forward to this

Joe
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Sorry to SHATTER your dreams SCATTERED Dream, but I have reconsidered putting this out. I'll give private one-on-one instruction on it though.

The reason for the change:

I don't believe most people who buy this would put in the effort to do it properly. It can take up to a year to do it. It is physically demanding and some people might not do it due to physical limitations. Stretching is a necessity. I don't want this to be exposed all over the place like other new tricks...especially "street" magic type of effects like this.

I have been doing this for like 10 years now and it is a signature effect I do. I kind of like being one of the few who do this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Foot Twisting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL