The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Reza hits the road.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Hey guys and gals...

Have you seen the new tour trailer for Reza? He's a great guy and looks like his show is right inline with his character! Here's a link if you haven't seen it yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zUubrWJi3g

I'd love to know what others think of the video and if you've seen the show, what where your thoughts?

-Bryan Gilles
Magicque
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magicque
Looks good, but I'd like to see a magician throw the cloth in something that would look something different from Copperfield...
roham92
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Profile of roham92
That was a great video. I have talked to Reza and he's a great guy. He's dedicated to what he does and he can very well be the next biggest name in magic.
Grandice
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Grandice
Reza has a great trailer, and looks like he knows what he's doing!
We build custom large scale illusions visit us @ http://www.grandiceillusions.com
sileeni
View Profile
Loyal user
UK.
268 Posts

Profile of sileeni
Looked great to me.

Sileeni.................................................
bry1513
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of bry1513
How many ways are there to throw a cloth out of your way?......Reza did a awesome job and the video was great.

Take care,

Bryan
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of The Mac
I agree with Bry1513 how many ways can you throw a cloth ? and as a magician you wanna swing it around a lil Smile

I'm gonna have my cloth burst into flames!!
Bill Blagg III
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of Bill Blagg III
I really like the motorcycle appearance....I haven't seen a 1982 Honda 4 stroke in quite some time, now if that thing starts that's real magic! I'm kidding, nice work.
IllusionJack
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of IllusionJack
Absolutely love Reza's videos. He really does make them look professional! I would love to see this show. Though there are indeed similarities to Copperfield.

--Jack Smile
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
581 Posts

Profile of Tony S
I, for one, don't see any problem with a magician who has certain similarities to Copperfield or any other top name in the business. Every magician I know has been influenced by someone, whether it's Copperfield, Henning, Andre Kole, Penn & Teller, Mac King, etc, etc, etc...

The problems come in when one magician directly uses another's material without permission - but that's been beaten to death here already.
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Reza hits the road.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL