The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Magic diplay cases (serious inquiries please) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I was thinking I sould put this in the "workshop" thread; however, it makes more sense here!

I'm pondering the idea of a couple collector-worthy display cases from qaulity wood and was thinking of building extras if anyone was interested in purchasing one. I plan to build them of walnut, oak, and mahogany. They will have a drawer to stash away your close-up magic or lecture notes, two shelves hidden within a lower cupboard area, and three shelves to display your most prized pieces such as books or magic apparatus. The upper section of the case will include framed glass and lighting for your collections and the drawer and cupboard will be lockable...

If you are interested, please PM me...

Bryan Gilles

p.s.- I'll post pictures soon!
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Sounds like a really nice display case. Good luck building it. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures when your done!

Mark.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2006-10-08 19:17, mrunge wrote:
Sounds like a really nice display case. Good luck building it. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures when your done!

Mark.
Same here.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Any luck with pictures?
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
119 Posts

Profile of Bill Scott
Whaen you get a chance pictures would be helpful. Thanks.
phillipsje
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of phillipsje
I'm interested as well.
phillipsje
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of phillipsje
I'm interested as well.
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
This project is on hold for now as my wife and I are pretty busy with our new baby boy...

I will be working on some renderings in the near future and plan to post them to those who are interested!

-Bryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Magic diplay cases (serious inquiries please) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL