The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » The Hardboard and Duct Tape Magic Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Silver_Fang
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio
282 Posts

Profile of Silver_Fang
I really like that Idea of using hardwood and duck tape for makeing magic. I think I am going to build a take apart vanish or a see thru temple screens.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
One of the nice things about this book, as well as with Jim's previous book on PVC Pipe Illusions, is that our customers are reporting back (via e-mail) of the changes and adaptations they are making as they go through the construction process. So you might be following (for example) Jim's plans on building the Chimney Screen and come up with a completely different finish/slant/take/solution. We enjoy getting such feedback, especially if they are accompanied by photographs of new directions the plans have taken magicians.

The nice thing about working with such inexpensive building materials is that you feel free to change and experiment, because it doesn't cost very much. There aren't many magicians who are skilled enough to take apart a professional (expensive!) commercial prop and make changes without regretting the decision and ending up with a pile of junk. This just opens up new possibilities for magicians who are willing to take the plunge into inexpensive Do-It-Yourself Magic.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Nevermind
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » The Hardboard and Duct Tape Magic Show (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL